When you forgot Windows 7 password, what would you do? Reinstall your computer or buy a reliable Windows 7 password recovery tool? Reinstalling OS is OK but losing important data after installation is really painful.
Alternatively, a powerful Windows 7 Password Recovery tool can recover Windows 7 login password instantly without data loss. And Windows Password Recovery Tool is a good example of this. It can easily recover forgotten Windows 7 admin password (user password as well) and fully support various brands of desktops, laptops including Dell, HP, IBM, Sony, Lenovo, ASUS, etc.Free Download Free Download
How to Recover Windows 7 Password with Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool?
Below I will show you how to recover Windows 7 starter password with Windows Password Recovery Tool.
- Free download this Windows password recovery tool for Windows 7 starter in any computer you can access. Run the software after the installation.
- Follow steps below to create a Windows password recovery USB/CD:
- 1. Insert a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to the workable computer.
- 2. Specify the CD / USB burning drive and click "Burn" start burning an ISO image file to your chosen media.
- After the burn process, take out the password reset disk and insert it into your locked computer. You have to set your computer to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB. (Click here to learn how to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB).
- After that, Windows Password Recovery Tool appears on your screen. Select the target Windows system user account you want to reset and click "Next".
- Click "Reboot" to crack your forgotten Windows 7 password. After that, you can log in your computer without any password.
Other Options for Windows 7 Password Recovery
Windows Password Recovery Tool is really a useful and reliable program for Windows 7 password reset. Additionally, I'll offer some other options for you to reset password to login Windows 7 in some occasions.
Opt 1: Use Password Reset Wizard.
If you create a password reset disk after password protecting your PC, now take out this disk and use it to reset lost Windows 7 password.
- Click on the Reset password link under the password enter box after typing the wrong password.
- Insert Windows password reset disk and follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
- Log on with the new creative password.
Opt 2: Use Command Prompt
Command Prompt is a free way for Windows 7 password recovery but requires signing into Windows 7 with another admin account. Go back to Windows Password Recovery Tool if you don't have another admin account.
- Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
- Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.
To sum up, we have discussed how to use Windows Password Recovery Tool to remove Windows 7 password and 2 other options to reset forgotten Windows 7 password for your reference.