- 1. I lost Windows 8 administrator password, what should be done to get it back?
- 2. What to do if I lost my Windows 8 password?
- 3. I lost my Windows 8 login password, I'm locked out! Is there anything I can do?
Well, I've been there too. Don't panic, there are a few steps you could follow through before you claim you lost Windows 8 password. Trust me, I lost Windows 8 password once. Just do the as following:
- Are your keywords working well? Make sure there's no broken keyboard, though the chance may be slim, it doesn't hurt to try a little effort.
- Is there any alphabet in your password, make sure the Caps Lock is in the right status.
- Make sure you are not mixing the password of this account with other user accounts on the computer if you've ever created more than one account. Think them through.
If you still are unable to get access into your computer. You can now try to call back the lost Windows 8 password. Ask yourself a couple of questions:
- 1. When did I create the password and what was on my mind back then? Try to recall the scene.
- 2. Was I nuts about a certain movie, TV series or a particular star back then?
- 3. What is my most frequently used series of numbers?
- 4. What is the name of a favorite pet?
What about now? All efforts proved futile? Don't worry. Ask yourself if you've ever done any of the following things:Free Download Free Download
Did I Create Another Accessible Admin Account?
If yes, you can sign in the computer through another admin account and easily reset the lost Windows 8 password. Of course, this will be useless if you created only your present lost Windows 8 login password. Just skip this part.
Did I Create a Picture Password or PIN in Windows 8?
If so, try them after the Windows 8 administrator password says incorrect. If not, jump to the next step.
You are not at your wits' end right now. It's time for you to resort to third-party software-Lost Windows 8 Password recovery(Windows Password Recovery Tool). It has gained great popularity among most computer users. It's able to recover lost Windows 8 administrator password/lost Windows 8 user password for both local account and Microsoft account. It's easy to operate with only 3 simple steps:
- Download and Install Lost Windows 8 Password Recovery.
- Burn lost Windows 8 password Recovery CD/USB flash drive with Quick Recovery or Advanced Recovery Wizard.
- Insert the newly burned CD/USB flash drive into your locked computer. To reboot your PC from this bootable disk, you need to set BIOS. If your computer is preinstalled with Windows 8 and use UEFI, you have to disable UEFI Secure Boot before the BIOS setting.
- When this software screen appears, select your Windows sytem, choose the account for which you'd like to reset password, and reset it.
With the help of this software, you can recover your lost Windows password for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, etc.
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download