Password is the first and often the only way of security for your personal laptop. However, many of you may have an urgent need to reset password after you forgot Gateway Windows 7 password.
The Best Solution for Gateway Laptop Password Recovery in Windows 7
The best way to reset Gateway Windows 7 password is to use Gateway Windows 7 Password Recovery(Windows Password Recovery Tool), which is a top-tier and reliable Windows password recovery software. It is specially designed for users to easily and fast reset Windows 7 password for both local administrator and other user accounts on Gateway laptop or computer. With excellent performance, it also fully supports Windows 8/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2012(R2)/2008(R2)/2003(R2), etc.
Here is a guide on how to reset Gateway Windows 7 password for administrator account. (The steps of user account password reset are the same.)
Step 1: Download Gateway Windows 7 Password Recovery
Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool on any available PC.
Step 2: Create a Bootable CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
Here we take USB Flash Drive for example.
Insert a USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the available PC and specify the USB burning drive from the pull-down list of the USB flash options. Click "Burn" button.
- 1. Click "Yes" button.
- 2. Select "OK" in the pop up window.
Step 3: Reset Gateway Windows 7 administrator password on laptop
- 1. Insert newly created USB Flash Drive and reboot your Gateway laptop or computer.
- 2. Select Windows installation to remove the password, and then choose "Reset your password". Click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. Choose "administrator" account, select "Remove the password" and click "Next" to proceed.
- 4. Click "Reboot" to restart your Gateway laptop and login Windows 8 without any password.
Note: Gateway Windows 7 Password Recovery can not only reset Gateway Windows 7 password, it can also directly change password whenever you need.
Tips for a Strong Windows 7 Password on Gateway Laptop
If you want a strong Windows 7 password on Gateway laptop, the password you create or change should contain the following features:
- 1. At least seven characters
- 2. Not your name, workplace name, or user name
- 3. Differ from the past password
- 4. Contains characters that have least one each of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numerals and symbols.
Windows Password Recovery Tool can reset Windows 7 password on Gateway laptop of the following hot series:
|Gateway NV56R||Gateway NE46R||Gateway NV52L|
|Gateway NE71B||Gateway NV47H||Gateway ID47H|
|Gateway NV57H||Gateway ID57H||Gateway ID49C|
|Gateway NV55S||Gateway NV50A||Gateway NV49C|
|Gateway LT||Gateway LT2804c-131G25||Gateway NV44|
|Gateway P||Gateway M||Gateway T-68|
|Gateway MT||Gateway TC||Gateway MX|