The operating system password on Asus laptop or notebook, such as the password in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, etc. is a double-edged sword: it can offer security for you to stop others accessing your personal files without permission, but at the same time, you wouldn't log into your Windows if you forgot Asus password .
Take it easy! Windows Password Recovery Tool is right here for you. It can easily and quickly reset or change forgotten password on Asus laptop on all popular Windows OS, such as Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2012(R2)/2008(R2)/2003(R2), etc.
Honored as the top-tier Windows password recovery software, Asus Password Recovery (Windows Password Recovery Tool) will never let you down.
How to Reset Password on Asus Laptop in Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, etc.?
The steps for how to unlock ASUS laptop forgotten password for administrator and user accounts are the same. Here we'd like to take Asus laptop password recovery for administrator account as an instance.
Step 1: Download Asus Password Recovery
Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool on any available PC.
Step 2: Create a Password Reset CD/DVD or USB for Asus laptop
Here USB Flash Drive is the example to show.
Insert a USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the available PC and specify the USB burning drive from the pull-down list of the USB flash options. Click "Burn" button to create Asus laptop password recovery disk.
- 1. Click "Yes" button.
- 2. Select "OK" button.
Step 3: Reset Asus administrator password on laptop.
- 1. Insert newly created USB Flash Drive and restart your Asus laptop.
- 2. Select Windows installation to remove the password, and then choose "Reset your password". Click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. Choose "administrator" account, select "Remove the password" and click "Next" to proceed.
- 4. Click "Reboot" to restart your Asus laptop.
How to change password on Asus laptop? You can select the user account whose password you want to remove and then follow all the instructions.
You have finished Asus laptop password reset or changed your password successfully! No matter what pop models of Asus laptop or notebook you own in the following list, you can use Windows Password Recovery Tool to reset or change your password.
|Asus A55A||Asus VivoBook X202E||Asus F55A|
|Asus N56VJ||Asus X55U||Asus A55VD|
|Asus Q200E||Asus Republic of Gamers G75VW||Asus A54C|
|Asus A53Z||Asus VivoBook S400CA||Asus G75VW|
|Asus A53U||Asus N56VM||etc.|
Methods below only apply to local account password. If your Asus runs Windows 8.1/8 and you need to reset Microsoft account password (Windows live account password) to login it, refer to how to reset Microsoft account password.
Here are some suggestions to avoid forgetting password on your Asus laptop:
- 1. Create a password reset disk in advance. It is the safest way to prevent from forgetting your Asus password, but you need to create this tool before losing your password.
- 2. Make a Windows password hint for your Asus laptop. When you are creating a password on your Asus laptop, you must also create a password hint that is intended to remind you what the password is for the user account.
- 3. Write down the Asus password on a paper and keep it in a safe place.
Tips to create a password reset disk:
Inset your removable media Click the Start button on your Asus laptop Click Control Panel, User Accounts and Family Safety, User Accounts Click Create a password reset disk Follow the instructions.