Means Offered by Microsoft to Reset Windows Password on Asus VivoBook
There are 3 means Microsoft supplies when you forget your password on any Windows OS, such as Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, etc. However, these means are so weak and unreliable to handle all the time on your Asus VivoBook.
- 1. Using a password reset disk. This means requires you to create a password reset disk before you forgot password. However, in most cases, users never have this tool.
- 2. Using an administrator account. If you are lucky to remember your administrator account, you can use it to reset Asus VivoBook password for any other user account. But there are some risks: the account with the reset password will lose access to its encrypted files, e-mail messages that are encrypted, and the stored passwords for websites or network resources.
- 3. Reinstalling Windows system. It is the last way Microsoft recommends, but it will cause all data loss from your Asus VivoBook, which outweighs the gain.
It seems that even Microsoft hasn't got a better way to reset forgotten password on Asus VivoBook. Is there any way to help you get out of this dilemma? Yes, we have! Asus VivoBook Password Recovery (Windows Password Recovery Tool) is especially designed to help Asus VivoBook users reset forgotten password for local administrator and other user accounts on all popular Windows OS, like Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2012/2008, etc. This tool can also help you change password for any user account.
Better Way for Asus VivoBook Laptop Password Reset
Using Asus VivoBook Password Recovery to reset forgotten password on VivoBook notebook is much better than trying other means. Here we would like to show you the steps of how to reset password on Asus VivoBook laptop for administrator account. If you want to reset user account password, you can refer to the followings.
Step 1: Download Asus VivoBook Password Recovery
Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool on any available PC.
Step 2: Create a Password Reset CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
Here USB Flash Drive is the example to show.
- 1. Insert a USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the available PC and specify the USB burning drive from the pull-down list of the USB flash options. Click "Burn" button.
- 2. Then Click "Yes" button and "OK" button in the pop up windows.
Step 3: Reset Asus VivoBook administrator password on laptop.
- 1. Insert newly created USB Flash Drive to your Asus VivoBook and restart the laptop.
- 2. Select Windows installation to remove the password, and then choose "Reset your password". Click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. Choose "administrator" account, select "Remove the password" and click "Next" to remove Asus forgotton administration password.
- 4. Click "Reboot" to restart your Asus VivoBook and login Windows without password.
Note: The instructions on how to change password on Asus VivoBook laptop are easy to handle and you can follow the guide on the pop up windows.
No matter whether you are using the hot models as the below shows or any other type, you can also use Windows Password Recovery Tool to successfully finish Asus VivoBook laptop password recovery or change password whenever you need.
|Asus VivoBook S400CA-UH51||Asus VivoBook X202E-Dh21T||Asus VivoBook S400CA-DH51T|
|Asus VivoBook X202E-Dh21T-PK||Asus VivoBook S500CA-DS51T||Asus VivoBook S200E|
|Asus VivoBook S300CA||Asus VivoBook S500CM||Asus VivoBook S550|
|Asus VivoBook X202E-Dh21T-SL||etc.|