Forgot Windows 8 password for Acer Inspire? Can't access to your laptop because youforgot Acer Windows 8 password? Don't worry, here we list the best ways to reset Acer Windows 8 password for local administrator or user accounts on laptop.
Recover Acer Laptop Windows 8 Password without Software
- 1. Try to remember your password by educated guessing.
- 2. Use the Microsoft account if you have one.
- 3. Reinstall the Windows 8 system on your Acer laptop. However, it will cause data loss.
- 4. Ask the administrator user to change your the forgotten user password with his account.
- 5. Use the previously-created password reset disk.
How to Reset Acer Windows 8 Password Using Acer Windows 8 Password Recovery?
It does happen for many times that we fail to reset Windows 8 password on Acer laptop even though we try all these above methods after we lost Acer windows 8 password. What should we do? Try Acer Windows 8 password recovery (Windows Password Recovery Tool) to help you reset Acer Windows 8 password for both local account and Microsft account.
Windows Password Recovery Tool is the one of the best password recovery software for users to easily reset password on Acer Windows 8 laptop, including passwords for administrator and other user accounts. With high compatibility, it also supports other Windows system, like Windows 8.1/7/ Vista/XP, etc.
The steps of Acer windows 8 password reset for administrator and user accounts are the same. Here is the instance of how to reset Acer Windows 8 administrator password.
Step 1: Download Acer Windows 8 Password Reset
Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool on any available PC.
Step 2: Burn Windows Password Recovery Tool to CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
Here we take USB flash drive for example.
Insert a USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the available PC. Then create a password reset disk either with Quick Recovery or Advanced Recovery Wizard.
Step 3: Reset Acer Windows 8 administrator password on laptop or notebook.
- 1. Insert newly created CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive and reboot your Acer laptop in Windows 8. And set BIOS to reboot your locked computer from the CD/DVD or USB. If your computer with Windows 8.1 preinstalled uses UEFI, you should disable UEFI Secure Boot firstly.
- 2. Select Windows installation to remove the password, and then choose "Reset your password". Click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. Choose "administrator" account, select "Remove the password" and click "Next" to proceed.
- 4. You have finished Acer Windows 8 recovery password successfully. Click "Reboot" to restart your Acer laptop and login Windows 8 without any password.
So easy! This wonderful tool just takes you several minutes to reset Acer Windows 8 password with 100% free risk.