I: Want to Bypass the Acer Windows 7 Password When You Lost It?
- Solution 1: Use Password Recovery tool. Microsoft offers the Password Recovery tool for Windows 7 users to record the password to a flash drive or CD, but you have to create this tool before you lost Acer Windows 7 password. If you had the foresight to create this emergency tool, inset the disc or flash drive and boot your Acer laptop.
- Solution 2: Try onboard Recovery console if you forgot to make a Password Recovery tool for you Acer laptop in Windows 7. However, you may lose data when you reinstall Windows 7 in this Recovery mode.
It seems not so easy to bypass the blocking when we lost Acer Windows 7 password. What else can we do?
II: Want to Reset Forgotten Acer Windows 7 Password on Laptop or Notebook?
The best way to reset Acer Windows 7 password for both administrator and user accounts is to use a professional tool which can help Acer laptop users easily and fast reset password in Windows 7 with 100% free risk. Acer Windows 7 Password Recovery (Windows Password Recovery Tool) is right here for you.
Part 1: What Is Acer Windows 7 Password Recovery?
Windows Password Recovery Tool is a professional password recovery program for users to reset Windows 7 password on Acer laptop. It can reset both administrator account password and user account password in all Windows OS, such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Sever 2012, etc.
Part 2: How to Recover Acer Laptop Password in Windows 7?
The steps of Acer Windows 7 password reset for administrator account and user account are the same by using Windows Password Recovery Tool. Here we take administrator account password reset for example.
Step 1: Download Acer Windows 7 Password Recovery
Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool on any available PC.
Step 2: Burn Windows Password Recovery Tool to CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
Here is the instance of burning USB Flash Drive.
Insert a USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the available PC and specify the USB burning drive from the pull-down list of the USB flash options. Click "Burn" button.
- 1. Click "Yes" button
- 2. Select "OK" in the pop up burning completed successfully window.
Step 3: Reset Acer Windows 7 administrator password on laptop.
- 1. Insert newly created USB Flash Drive and reboot your Acer laptop in Windows 7.
- 2. Select Windows installation to remove the password, and then choose "Reset your password". Click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. Choose "Administrator" account, select "Remove the password" and click "Next" to proceed.
- 4. Click "Reboot" to restart your Acer laptop and login Windows 7 without any password.
No matter what pop Acer series you have in hand as the following list shows, you may encounter the problem of forgetting Windows 7 password. Then follow the steps of how to recover Acer laptop password in Windows 7 by using Windows Password Recovery Tool.
|Acer Aspire AS||Acer 11.6||Acer Aspire V5|
|Acer Aspire V3||Acer Aspire One AOD||Acer Aspire E1|
|Acer Aspire One AO||Acer AO||New Acer C7|
|Acer AOD||Acer TravelMate B||Acer TravelMate P|
|Acer TravelMate X||Acer Iconia W7||Acer Iconia W5|
|Acer A||Acer One||etc.|