The new iPad Air 2 is available now! Since the first iPad came to us, we have witnessed that how iPads facilitate our lives. We enjoy taking great pictures with iPad, watching movies on iPad, managing files of entertainment and business. However, you may lose those important iPad files due to many reasons, such as, accidental deletion, device crash, a failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak, etc. ;So what to do now? Here, we list we top 3 ways to recover photos/notes/videos from iPad Air 2 for your reference.
To get started, you need the help of a powerful iPad Air 2 data recovery tool - iPhone Data Recovery. It will help you recover files lost photos/notes/videos and other files from iPad Air 2 in 3 ways: recover data directly from iPad Air 2 without backup, restore deleted iPad Air 2 data from iTunes backup and retrieve files from iCloud back backup.Free Download Free Download
- Way 1: Recover iPad Air 2 Data without iTunes/iCloud Backup
- Way 2: Restore lost iPad Air 2 Files from iTunes Backup
- Way 3: Recover Deleted Files on iPad Air 2 from iCloud Backup
Never worry that you haven’t backup you lost iPad Air 2 files. This professional iPad Air 2 data recovery software will give you a chance to recover lost data on iPad Air 2 without backup.
- Launch this program on your computer and connect your iPad with that computer. “Recover Data from iOS Device” is selected by default.
- Trust your computer if it is prompted. Click “Start Scan” on the program main interface to scan your iPhone files.
- Preview your lost files and click “Recover” to recover your wanted files.
Don’t want to restore from iTunes directly as it will overwrites all current data with the backup data? Don’t worry! This professional iPad Air 2 data recovery program (iPhone Data Recovery) allow you to extract iTunes backup you created previously and selectively recover deleted files on iPhone 6 without iTunes.
- Run this program on your on your PC and select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the top menu. Choose the backup you want to restore and click "Start Scan".
- Preview and select the photos to restore by clicking on “Recover” button.
Beside iTunes backup, the date recovery utility also offer you an option to selectively recover deleted files on iPad Air 2 from iCloud backup file.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery and select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" from the top menu. Sign your iCloud account by entering your iCloud account and password (Apple ID) and clicking "Sign in" to log in.
- Select your backup file and the file types you want to restore. Finally, click "Next" to download. Click "OK" when it completes.
- Preview and select your wanted files to restore by clicking “Recover”.
Done! Now you lost files from iPad Air 2 are already back. If you are Mac users (macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6,), refer to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.