Windows 8 keeps prompting you entered the wrong password after you trying every possible password you remembered? Nothing can be more annoyed than this especially when you're urgent to use your computer. Luckily, there are many ways you can use to reset Windows 8 password. Here we list top 3 ways on Windows 8 password reset.
Way 1. Reset Windows 8 Password with Windows 8 Password Reset Tool
Windows 8 password reset tool is commonly used to crack forgotten Windows 8 password. There are all kinds of Windows password utilities on the market but how to choose the right one. Instead of wasting money and time, here we recommend Window Password Reset. It is a professional password utility can easily recover Windows 8 administrator password and user password for local account and Microsoft account.
Below are the steps of using this Windows 8 Password Reset software:
- Free download and install Windows 8 Password Reset software on any computer you can access to.
- Burn a Windows 8 password reset disk by inserting a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to the accessible computer. There are 2 ways to do so: Quick Recovery and Advanced Recovery Wizard for your selection.
- Take out the password reset disk and insert it into your locked computer. Now you need to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB. If your computer with Windows 8 preinstalled uses UEFI, you should disable UEFI Secure Boot firstly.
- After that, Windows Password Reset will appear on your screen. Select the target Windows system and user account you want to reset and click "Next".
- Click "Reboot" to remove the Windows 8 password. After the process, you can log in your Windows without any password.
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download
Way 2. Find Windows 8 Login Password with Previously- Created Password Reset Disk
All Windows OS have the function to enable its users to create a Windows 8 password reset disk to avoid the possibility of forgetting Windows password. It is the easiest way to chagne Windows 8 login password. (Learn about how to create a Windows password reset disk.)
- Sign in Windows 8 with a wrong password and click the Reset Password link to open the Password Reset Wizard.
- Insert your previously-created Windows 8 password reset USB or CD / USB to the locked computer and follow the wizard to go on.
- Login to your computer with the password newly created.
Way 3: Bypass Windows 8 Login Password with Command Prompt
This is another way for unlocking Windows 8 password free. But this way you'll have to use the Command Prompt which may be a challenge for many unfamiliar users. For more details about this way, read our article about how to reset Windows 8 password with Command Prompt.
So far, we have talked 3 common ways to find Windows 8 password: Window Password Reset utility, previously-created Windows 8 password reset disk, and Command Prompt. In addition, you can also use user account with administrator privilege to retrieve password for you.