Most PDF files (e-books, textbooks, dissertations, reports) we download from the Internet can be password protected from copying, editing, printing and some of them are even encrypted from opening. In order to view and edit a PDF file, PDF Password Recovery is a must-have tool.
Adobe PDF Password Recovery is a powerful tool especially designed for removing PDF user password (password to open) and owner password (password to copy, edit and print). So you can unlock password protected PDF files in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) easily and edit your PDF files freely.
How to Open Password Protected PDF Files with PDF Password Recovery?
PDF File Password Cracker is recommended for its user-friendly interface and easy steps to open password protected PDF documents. It is perfectly compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc. Here are the steps of using PDF Password Remover. Now it is available to remove password from Adobe PDF files (Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7) and Forxit PDF files.
- Download PDF Password Recovery on your computer and follow the prompts to install it. Run the program and import your files by clicking "Open".
- Select an appropriate attack type to open encrypted PDF files from Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
- Click "Start" to start decrypting your PDF user password. Your user password will be displayed in the pop-up window. Then click "Remove" to the user password and owner password.
How to Protect a PDF File with an Open Password?
Sometimes, we need to password protect a PDF file to protect it from being used unexpectedly. If you are still not very clear about how to password protect a PDF file, then following tips are for your reference.
- Step 1: Open your PDF file in Adobe Acrobat. (Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed in your computer)
- Step 2: Click on "Advanced options" and then go to "Security".
- Step 3: Choose "Password Encrypt". A notice will ask you if you are sure you want to password protect your file, click "Yes."
- Step 4: Click the checkbox that labels "Require a password to open the document." And type your password.
- Step 5: Type your password again to confirm your password.
Whether you need to remove PDF user password or remove PDF owner password, Adobe Reader File Password Recovery is a great assistance for you. It can open a password protected PDF and safer than those open password protected PDF online. You can also password protect your PDF files for security reasons.