Asus VivoBook is popular among people for its snazzy, wedge-shaped design, high-performance processor, and power performance. While enjoy your great VivoBook, you may more or less encounter some tricky problems, forgot Asus VivoBook login password is one of them.
In this article, we will go through 3 useful tricks to reset forgotten Asus VivoBook password. If you forgot password to login Asus VivoBook, read on please.
Trick 1: Using Another Admin when You Forgot password for Asus Vivobook
In Windows 10/8.1/8, an admin account has the right to reset password for other user accounts. If you happen to have another admin with password on your laptop, ask him to reset password for you.
- Open Computer Management in your computer.
- Click Local Users and Groups, choose Users, and right-click the account you want to reset its password, choose Set Password. Type in new password for this locked account.
Trick 2: Using Password Reset Wizard when You Forgot Asus Vivobook Laptop password
Windows has built-in Password Reset Wizard for us to reset Asus VivoBook password provided that you have created a password reset disk after password protecting your user account.
- Login to your laptop with the wrong password and click on the Reset password link after typing the wrong password.
- Insert Windows password reset disk and follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
- Log on your notebook with the new creative password.
Trick 3: Using Windows Password Recovery Tool when You Forgot Asus VivoBook Password
Don't have another admin account or previously-created password reset disk? Windows Password Recovery Tool will be your last resort to recover forgotten Asus VivoBook password. It is a professional password recovery program supported all popular Asus VivoBook models including Asus VivoBook X202E, Asus VivoBook S400CA, Asus VivoBook S300CA, Asus VivoBook S400, Asus VivoBook S550CB etc.
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download
- Free download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool in an accessible computer.
- Insert a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to the workable computer and click "Burn" to start burning a Windows password recovery USB/CD.
- Take out the password reset disk and insert it into your locked notebook. You have to set your computer to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB. (Learn how to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB.)
- Now Windows Password Recovery Tool appears on your screen. Follow the wizard to reset Windows login password.
To sum up, we have introduced 3 useful tricks on Asus VivoBook password reset. If you unfortunately forgot password on Asus Vivobook laptop, just have a try.