"My son deleted my calendar from his iTouch. This deleted all of my calendar entries on my iPhone 5. Is there any way to recover calendar from iPhone 5? And keep this from happening again?"
Deleted calendar events on iPhone 5 by accident? Lost your important calendar entries after iOS 7.1 update? Calendar are important to us as it helps you record the details of your affair such as the start date and end date, location, etc. and will alert you in some way. This really provides us a great convenience.
Fortunately, you can easily recover lost calendar from iPhone 5 no matter you lost your iPhone data due to accidental deletion or device broken. What you need is iPhone Data Recovery offering 3 options for you to retrieve calendar from iPhone 5.
To get started, free download iPhone Data Recovery. Below I will show you how to recover deleted calendar from iPhone 5. If you are using Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6, you can go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to restore calendar on iPhone 5.
- Recover calendar from iPhone 5 without backup
- Restore iPhone 5 calendar by extracting iTunes backup file
- Recover iPhone 5 calendar from iCloud
iPhone Data Recovery can undelete iPhone 5 calendar even you don't have any backup file.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and connect your iPhone 5 with that computer. The option "Recover Data from iOS Device" will be selected by default.
- Click "Start Scan" on the program main interface to scan your iPhone files including your iPhone 5 calendars.
- Preview your lost calendar and click "Recover" to restore your lost calendar from iPhone 5.
If you have ever backed up your iPhone 5 with iTunes before calendar lost; then iPhone Data Recovery allows you to selectively recover iPhone 5 calendar from backup, even your device is lost or broken.
- Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the software's interface. Select the recent iPhone 5 backup file and click "Start Scan".
- Preview and select the Canlendar to recover.
The latest version of iPhone Data Recovery also allows you to selectively extract iCloud backup and recover calendar entries from iPhone 5 without overwriting your current data on the device.
- Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" on the software's interface. Enter your iCloud account and password (Apple ID) and click "Sign in" to log in.
- The program will list all the backup of devices which have been backed up with iCloud. Select you backup file and click "Next" to download. Click "OK" when it completes.
- Preview and select your wanted files to restore by clicking "Recover".
Additional tips: How to Prevent Losing Calendar from iPhone 5?
Sometimes, you may be not fully conscious of preventing the calendars from losing. Any reasons delete by mistake; an iOS upgrade; iPhone gets broken or stolen, etc. can cause data loss. The best way to keep the disaster from happening again is to backup important iPhone data regularly; thus you can get them back easily.
Now your must have a clear idea about how to recover iPhone 5 calendar with/without backup. So get iPhone Data Recovery immediately and get your lost calendars back.