iPhone 5s is remarkable in taking photos that's why more and more people tend to take photos with it. However, sometimes due to accident deletion, iOS 8/7.1 update, jailbreak, etc. photos can easily get lost. Thus, here we list top 3 options for you to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5s, hoping to help you out.
To get started, you need a powerful photo recovery tool for iPhone - iPhone Data Recovery. It offers 3 options for you to recover deleted or lost iPhone 5s photos without backup files, restore pictures from iTunes backup file and iCloud backup file.
Below I will show you how to recover iPhone 5s photos. If you are using Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6, you can go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to restore calendar on iPhone 5.
- Option 1: Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5s without backup
- Option2: Restore iPhone 5s Camera Roll by extracting iTunes backup file
- Option 3: Recover iPhone 5s Pictures from iCloud Backup
iPhone Data Recovery offers you an option to recover photos directly from iPhone 5s without backup file. Simply follow 3 easy steps below.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and connect your iPhone 5s with that computer. The option "Recover Data from iOS Device" will be selected by default.
- Click "Start Scan" on the program main interface to scan your iPhone files including your photo library.
- Preview your lost calendar and click "Recover" to restore your lost photos from iPhone 5s.
If you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes; then iPhone Data Recovery allow to selectively recover camera roll from iPhone 5s by extracting iTunes backup, even your device is lost or broken.
- Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the software's interface. Select the recent iPhone 5 backup file and click "Start Scan".
- Preview and select the photos to restore by clicking on "Recover" button.
Now, you can also undelete iPhone 5s photos from iCloud backup if you have sync your iPhone with iCloud. With the help of iPhone Data Recovery, you can selectively recover lost photos from iPhone 5s and won't lose anything currently on your device.
- Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" on the software's interface. Enter your iCloud account and password (Apple ID) and click "Sign in" to log in.
- The program will list all the backup of devices which have been backed up with iCloud. Select you backup file and click "Next" to download. Click "OK" when it completes.
- Preview and select your wanted files to restore by clicking "Recover".
To sum up, we have shown you 3 options for iPhone 5s photo recovery. You can choose anyone to recover photos from iPhone 5s after restore, jailbreak, update, deletion, etc.