"Is there any way to recover notes from iPhone 5 after iOS 7 jailbreak? I badly need them, SOS!"
People like to jailbreak their iPhone to release of Apple's restrictions. However, impulse is the devil. The jailbreak process, jailbreak failure, or even successful jailbreak can easily cause data loss. If you also suffer losing iPhone 5 notes after jailbreak, refer to methods below to recover lost notes from iPhone 5 after jailbreak easily.
How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone 5 after Jailbreak?
Data loss isn't something horrible. What you need is a professional data recovery program, and iPhone Data Recovery is exactly the right tool. It offers 3 options for you to recover wiped notes from iPhone 5 without backup, restore notes from iTunes backup file and iCloud backup file. Now let's take a look at the details:
Firstly, free download iPhone Data Recovery and then start to retrieve notes on iPhone 5 after jailbreak.
- Recover Lost Notes from iPhone 5 without Backup after Jailbreak
- Restore iPhone 5 Notes from iTunes Backup after Jailbreak
- Recover iPhone 5 Notes from iCloud Backup after Jailbreak
Losing important notes is painful, and what's worse, you don't have any backup. Don't worry. Simply connect your device to computer and choose the recovery mode "Recover Data from iOS Device" on iPhone Data Recovery to perform the data recovery.
- Click "Start Scan" on the program main interface to scan your iPhone files including your notes.
- Preview your lost calendar and click "Recover" to restore your missing notes from iPhone 5.
Have a reliable iTunes backup but don't want to use iTunes to make a restore directly? As we know restore from iTunes directly, iTunes will overwrite your current data with the data in the backup. Now iPhone Data Recovery can help you extract data from the unreadable and inaccessible iTunes backup files and allow you to selectively recover iPhone notes from iTunes backup after jailbreak without any data overwriting.
- Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the software's interface. Select the recent iPhone 5 backup file and click "Start Scan".
- Preview and select the notes to restore by clicking on "Recover" button.
If you have sync your iPhone 5 with iCloud, iPhone Data Recovery enables you to get back all lost notes from iCloud backup. Also, it won't delete anything on your device.
- Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" on the software's interface. Enter your iCloud account and password (Apple ID) and click "Sign in" to log in.
- The program will list all the backup of devices which have been backed up with iCloud. Select you backup file and click "Next" to download. Click "OK" when it completes.
- Preview and select your wanted files to restore by clicking "Recover".
Recovering iPhone 5 notes can be really easily in these 3 ways. If you have a Mac on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/10.8 (Mountain Lion)/10.7/10.6, you can go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to undelete iPhone 5 notes after jailbreak.