Nowadays the popular iPhone series do lead the world's Smartphone market. As the latest model of iPhone series, iPhone 5 has become one of the trendiest and a must-have tool for many Apple fans. When got your iPhone 5, you may want to jailbreak your iPhone. Though jailbreaking iOS 6 can free you from the restriction of Apple, it is possible to lose data including photos (pictures, camera roll, and photo library), contacts, notes and other important data from your iPhone 5.
I really heard lots of people around me complain that wiped iPhone 5 photos after iOS 6 jailbreak. If you have synced your iPhone 5 with iTunes before jailbreak, you can recover photos from iPhone 5 after jailbreak easily. If unfortunately you don't have any backup, then iPhone 5 Data Recovery can be a great assistance to recover missing iPhone 5 picture after jailbreak.
The iPhone 5 Data Recovery tool can professionally recover deleted photos from iPhone 5 after jailbreak with two optional recovery modes: recover iPhone data by extracting iTunes backup file and recover lost files directly from iPhone without backup. Below is the detailed guide of how to recover lost photos from iPhone 5 after iOS 6 jailbreak.
Steps of How to Recover Photos from iPhone 5 after Jailbreak
First, download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. Run the program immediately after the installation.
Part 1: Recover Lost Photos Directly from iPhone 5
You can recover iPhone 5 camera roll after jailbreak directly from your device without iTunes backup. Here is how:
- 1. Connect your iPhone 5 to your computer with a USB cable.
- 2. Click "Start Scan". iPhone 5 Data Recovery will scan your lost data automatically.
- 3. Select your wanted photos and click "Recover" to restore photos from iPhone 5 after jailbreak.
Part 2: Restore Deleted Photos from iTunes Backup
If your iPhone became inaccessible for black screen, damage, lost etc. You can recover previous data by extracting iTunes backup files with iPhone 5 Data Recovery.
- 1. Select "Restore iPhone from iTunes back files" and choose the backup file you want to recover. All iTunes backup for your device will be displayed automatically.
- 2. Click "Start Scan" and preview your lost photos on your iPhone 5.
- 3. Click "Recover" to retrieve your deleted iPhone 5 pictures.
Part 3: Restore Deleted Photos from iCloud Backup
iPhone 5 Data Recovery also supports to selectively recover photos from iCloud backup, no need to connect your devcie.
- 1. Select "Restore iPhone from iCloud back files" and sign into your iCloud account.
- 2. The program will list all the backup of devices which have been backed up with iCloud. Select your backup file and click "Next" to download. Click "OK" when it completes.
- 3.Preview and select your wanted photos to restore by clicking "Recover".
Things You Need to Know before Jailbreak
Risks: Jailbreak will violate your warranty and the terms of your carrier contract. It is possible to lose all data after jailbreak.
Backup: Backup your iPhone 5. You can either backup your iPhone 5 with iTunes or backup to your computer with iPhone 5 Data Recovery directly.
If you make up your mind to jailbreak your iPhone, note the risks and backup your iPhone 5 data. If unfortunately lost photos from your iPhone after jailbreak don't freak out; iPhone 5 Data Recovery will recover iPhone 5 picture after jailbreak with several clicks.