More and more people are fond of taking pictures with iPad for its remarkable camera feature. But losing photos from iPad is really painful. Is it possible to recover photos from iPad? Of course, you can. Read this article and learn about how to recover lost photos from iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, the new iPad, or iPad 2.
If you have the need to recover iPad pictures without losing current iPad data, iPad Data Recovery is a needed tool for you. It can recover iPad photos to PC either directly from your iPad device or from your previous iTunes backup file. And Mac users who want to recover iPad photos on Mac can direct to iPad Data Recover for Mac. Below I will introduce these two ways to recover pictures from iPad in detail.
How to Recover Photos from iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2 without Backup?
Want to recover iPad camera roll but have no backup files? Don't worry! iPad Data Recovery can easily retrieve your lost photos directly from your iPad device.
- Run iPad Data Recovery on your computer and connect your iPad to that computer.
- Click "Start Scan" to scan files on your iPad.
- Click "Photos" to preview your lost pictures on iPad and recover them by clicking "Recover".
How to Restore iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2 Pictures from iTunes Backup?
Although iTunes can restore photos from iTunes backup, but it will wiped the files not included in the backup file. So here I highly recommend you use iPad Data Recovery to extract iTunes backup file to recover photos from iPad to PC.
- Click "Start Scan" to scan your files on your backup file and select "Photos" to see your lost or deleted iPad pictures.
- Click "Recover" to recover iPad pictures in your photo library.
How to Restore iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2 Pictures from iCloud Backup?
If you have backed up your iPhone data with iCloud, you can restore iPad photos from iCloud backup with iPad Data Recovery. Also, it won't delete any data now on your iPhone device or erase all media tracks existing on your iPad.
- Switch to "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" from the top menu. Enter your iCloud account and password (Apple ID) and click "Sign in" to log in.
- The program will list all the backup of devices which have been backed up with iCloud. Select your backup file and click "Next" to download. Click "OK" when it completes.
- Preview and click "Recover" to recover iPad pictures in your photo library.
Tips for Backing up iPad Photos
Here I will offer some tips for you to backup iPad photos to avoid further loss.
- 1. Copy and Paste. Your iPad photos saved under camera roll can be backed up to your computer by simply copying and pasting.
- 2. Backup to Photo Stream. You can backup your iPad camera roll to Photo Stream in iCloud which stores 1000 of your latest photos for 30 days.
With iPad Data Recovery, you can easily recover lost or deleted photos from iPad without any data loss or information leaking. And having a habit to backup iPad photos regularly is a good practice to prevent further loss.