I've newly upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 to have a taste of all the new features and experience it brings about. Unfortunately, I forgot my Windows 8 login password and was unable to get through the start screen. How can I bypass windows 8 login password?
It's such a waste of time that I have to enter a Windows 8 password every time to sign in to my computer , is there anything I can do to bypass Windows 8 start screen so that it can login automatically? Like permanently?
Unlike the previous editions of Windows, Windows 8 is more security alert in setting passwords. During the installation you're required to set an admin password so that you can get access to your computer, besides the traditional text-based password, picture password and PIN are also introduced. Therefore, forgetting Windows 8 password becomes quite a usual thing.
Scenario 1: Bypass Windows 8 Password to Automatically Sign in to your Computer
Under such circumstance, we can perform Windows 8 password bypass from command prompt. Here's how:
1. Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + R, type in "netplwiz", and click "Ok".
2. Uncheck "user must enter user name and password to use this computer", then click "ok".
3. Enter your user name and password, and then click Ok. Restart your computer.
Now you don't need to enter username and password every time you log into Windows 8.
Scenario 2: Bypass Windows 8 Password to Sign in When You Forgot the Password
If you want to bypass Windows 8 password because you forgot it, you can resort to Windows password bypass software. Windows 8 password bypass allows you to bypass Windows 8 admin or user password easily.
It's no doubt the best option for you to bypass Windows 8 password. It's also compatible with Windows7/Vista/XP, etc.
1. Download Windows 8 password bypass and run it.
2. Burn it onto a Windows 8 password bypass disk/USB flash drive.
3. Set BIOS to boot your computer from the newly burned disk/USB flash drive.
4. Click "Restart" to complete the bypass process. And you are able to sign in to your computer without a password.
PasswordSeeker is part of Tenorshare which has brought a spirit of innovation to the development of a range of award-winning products that includes password recovery, data recovery, Windows recovery, and more software for 5 years.