Creating a strong Windows Vista Password is a critical step you must take to protect your privacy or confidential data from unauthorized access. But most people are frustrated on how to choose a password that is easy for you to remember, but difficult for others to guess. This article will tell you how to archive it. If you accidently forgot this strong password, in part 2, I list the solution to reset Windows Vista password. So you will never have any problems about Vista password any longer.
You need to avoid using common password like "123456" or your name as your Windows Vista password. Follow these few simple steps to generate a password you can easily remember and help you protect your system access.
1. Write down some phrases that stand for specific meaning for you personally. Those may be a famous Proverbs you remember clearly, or the sentences your mom often said to you in your childhood. In a word, something you have critical memory in your soul.
2. Choose the words in your phrases which can be types as number or letter. For example, the word "for" can be typed as "4" and the word "be" can be typed as "B".
3. If you use phrase "Be swift to hear, slow to speak", the phrase can be transmitted as "Be swift 2 hear, slow 2 speak"
4. Break your phrase down into a unique password by taking the first letter of each word, then your password changes to "BS2HS2S".
5. Change some characters to lower case, and it would work better. You password looks like "BS2hs2s".
6. Insert some special characters such as "#" or "_" to make the password more difficult to crack. Then your password can be as "#BS2hs2s_".
Though the password you created is seemly easy-to-remember, but there still be instances that you forgot Windows Vista password for these or those reasons. How should you do? It may be not too difficult for those advanced computer users, but how about the computer novices? There is always a way out. Vista Password Reset Disk is such an easy-to-handle utility for all Windows users. It can efficiently reset Windows Vista password for local user account.
Follow the bellowing instructions to learn how to recover Windows Vista password.
a. To burn the bootable disk, you need to download &install& launch Windows Vista Password Reset on another computer which can log in to system.
b. Choose "reset Windows local account password". Tick "CD/DVD" and choose your media device (so insert the blank CD in advance).
c. Hit "Burn" to start burning the bootable disk.
If you have a password reset disk already, just ignore above guide and follow how to reset vista password using a password reset disk.
1. Click on Start and then Control Panel.
2. Click on the User Accounts and Family Safety link.Note: If you're viewing the Classic View of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Simply double-click on the User Accounts icon and proceed to Step 4.
3. Click on the User Accounts link.
4. In the task pane on the left, click the Create a password reset disk link.
5. When the Forgotten Password Wizard window appears, click NextNote: You will need some kind of portable media before being able to create a password reset disk. This means that you will need a flash drive or a floppy disk drive and blank floppy disk.
6. In the I want to create a password key disk in the following drive: drop down box, choose the portable media drive to create a password reset disk on.Click Next to continue.
7. With the disk or other media still in the drive, enter your current account password in the text box and click Next.
8. Windows Vista will now create the password reset disk on your chosen media.hen the progress indicator shows 100% complete, click Next and then click Finish in the next window.
9. You can now remove the flash drive or floppy disk from your computer.abel the disk "Password Reset" and store it in a safe place.
If you lost vista password, and don't have that password reset disk. Tenoreshare Vista Password Reset software can help you to reset lost account log on password with few steps.
Free Trial Windows Password Recovery Tool:comments powered by Disqus