Without the password, you can't access to a very important and urgently-needed file or a very heated TV series that you've been following or a bunch of very precious pictures, etc. Does forgetting the password mean losing all your data in your computer? The answer is definitely no!! There are many ways you can try to retrieve your lost Windows password. I've summarized some dos and don'ts to help you with your lost Windows password.
I: What can I do before I Lost Windows Password
- 1. Whenever you attempt to set a Windows password, write down a note or store them in electric form, such as, mobile phone and PDA.
- 2. Set your password according a family's name or birthday or a series of numbers that you are familiar with.
- 3. Don't use a series of random numbers to set your password.
II: What can I do after I Lost Windows Password
Assuming you lost Windows password, try to guess the password according to the birthday of someone important to you or your credit card's password and such.
If you fail to do so, don't be frustrated. It's quite similar to what I did last time when I lost my Windows password. A friend of my recommended Windows Password Recovery Tool, a professional program to recover lost Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista password, to me. It proves to work well. Today I'm going to recommend this risk-free and highly efficient tool to save you out of misery-to recover your lost Windows password. Besides, Windows Password Recovery can save you a lot trouble to look for your backed-up password. Trust me, it's easy and convenient.
Now, let's get started to get back your lost Windows password by downloading Windows Password Recovery, all your locked data will be retrieved in minutes.
The following 3 simple steps will show you how to find lost Windows password:
- 1. Download Windows Password Recovery professional .
- 2. Burn a bootable disk with CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
- 3. Set BIOS to Boot from your CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive and follow the wizard to retreive your lost Windows password.