Forgot Windows Password? How did that happen? Well, for the sake of computer security, we are supposed to set long and complicate password so that it won't be easier for others to figure out. Sometimes, these passwords are even too long or complicated for ourselves to remember it!
Question: I forgot my Windows password, to be more specific, forgot Windows 7 password. Is it a more complicated situation than what would become of if I forgot Vista password or forgot XP password? For your information, I forgot administrator password! Is there anything I can do about forgotten Windows password?
Answer: Worry not! There is always a solution to everything. Now, we are going to offer you 2 solutions regardless of what password you forgot and the differences in Operating systems.Free Download Free Download
Solution 1: To Guess Windows Admin/Login Password that You Forgot
Don't laugh or give it up too early yet! This is what I often do when I forgot Windows password. You'd often be amazed at how often this trick works! Here is a list of clues that might help spur your memory surprisingly. Is there any chance that your Windows password has something to do with?
- A family member or love one's birth of date?
- A frequently used series of number?
- Your telephone or cell-phone number?
- A favorite idol?
- Favorite fruit or food?
- A pet?
- Anniversary or a special day?
If you manage to find back lost Windows password, congratulations! For those who fail to, try hard. Or you can jump to solution 2.
Solution 2: To Retrieve forgotten Windows Password with Windows Password Recovery iso
To start with, the concept of Windows Password Recovery is to find a replacement for the locked computer to reboot from, which necessitates the burn of a Windows Password Recovery disk or USB flash drive. It's a highly recommended solution. It helped out many who forgot Windows password. It worked like charm!
It's easy for people of all ages to operate. The following 3 steps will show you how to do it:
- Step 1: Download and Install Windows Password Recovery
Note: Free download Windows Password Recovery here if you forgot Windows password.
- Step 2: Burn a Windows Password Recovery with CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
- Step 3: Set BIOS to boot from the newly burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive and recover forgotten Windows password with it.
- No computer skill is required.
- During the operation, follow the hint shown in the pop-up dialogue.
- No security concerns or data lose would be caused.
- Compatible with all Operating systems, moreover, Windows Password recovery is a boon for those who forgot Windows 8 password.