Top 1: Windows Password Recovery Tool
Want to reset forgotten Samsung Series 9 password quickly and effortlessly? Want to avoid data loss after password crack? Then Windows Password Recovery Tool will be a fantastic choice. This versatile Windows password recovery software can easily reset Samsung Series 9 administrator password as well as other local user passwords.
Pros: four editions meeting different user's needs; no data damages; compatible to all Windows operating systems; reset password quickly and efficiently; 100% recovery rate; support all Samsung Series 9 models including 900X3C-A0A, 900X4C-A04, 900X4C-A03, 900X3C-A05, 900X3C-A04, 900X4C-A01, 900X3C-A01, etc. as well as other brands of computer.
Cons: not free (but really worth)
How to use:
Before retrieving the lost password, you are required to download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool on a workable computer.
- Launch the software. Then insert a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive into the available computer, and click Burn to create a bootable disk.
- Insert the newly-created disk into your locked Samsung Series 9 notebook and change its settings to make it boot from the disk.
- Then you will be asked to enter the password when you are creating the bootable disk (If you haven't created a password, just skip this step).
- When the program starts, select the target Windows OS you want to reset password for.
- Then you can select the account whose password you want to recover and follow steps remained on the interfaces.
Top 2: Ophcrack
Ophcrack is an open source program to reset forgotten windows password by using LM hashes through rainbow tables. On most computers, Ophcrack can crack passwords within a few minutes.
Pros: No software installation required
Cons: Recovery limited to 14-character password; could get identified as malware mistakenly; only applied to Windows 7/Vista/XP; not compatible for all computers.
How to use:
- Download the right version ISO image.
- Burn it to a writable CD/DVD.
- Insert the newly-created CD to your locked Samsung laptop, set it boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
- Then this free program to reset Samsung Series 9 laptop login password will recover password automatically.
Top 3: Offline NT Password and Registry Editor
Offline NT Password and Registry Editor (ONTP&RE) is also a program to reset login password to Samsung series 9 notebook.
Pros: small ISO image; recover password fast
Cons: steps to reset Samsung Series 9 are rather complicated; cause encrypted files loss; only suitable to Windows 7/Vista/XP
How to use:
- Download ONTP&RE on a workable computer.
- Launch the software, set the CD disk creator into "image to disc", then burn the image to the CD.
- Insert the created disk into your locked Samsung notebook and reboot it.
- Go through the BIOS and select "Boot Options". Make sure CD-ROM is on the top of the list for boot options.
- Once the BIOS boot option is set, save and exit. Your system will boot into your ONTP&RE disc. Software will run, and then press Enter to boot into the ONTP&RE CD.
- Then you will be asked to select an account. If you hit Enter, it will automatically boot into the administrator account.
- Select 4 and enter to "Unlock and enable user Account".
- Then you will be sent back to User Edit Menu, you can type Administrator and select 1 and Enter to clear the user password. Remember to save the changes.
To be honest, ONTP&RE requires some patience and time to finish the password reset process. Can't bear its complexity to reset Samsung Series 9 laptop Windows password and hurry to access your PC? Just try Windows Password Recovery Tool, an easy-handled and time-saving reset Samsung Series 9 password utility.
This article mainly refers to Samsung Series 9 password reset. For other Samsung Series, such as Samsung Series 3 password reset, Samsung Series 5 password reset, or Samsung Series 7 password reset, click here.
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download