Attempts to take on Apple's MacBook Air, Sony brought the slim, powerful, ultra-light VAIO Pro 13, with a superb display as well as a reasonable price. It is really a stylish notebook brilliantly designed for work, play and everyday life. However in daily use, you may encounter some problems such as battery issues, login password loss trouble. In this article, we offer some useful solutions for you to reset password when you forgot Sony Vaio Pro 13 login password.
Method 1: Use another Admin Account when Forgot Password to Login Sony Vaio Pro 13
If there are more than one person uses your notebook and one of them is configured as an administrator, then you can log on to Windows with this account and reset the password of your forgotten account easily.
- Log into your Ultrabook as administrator. Right-click the screen's bottom-left corner and choose Control Panel from the pop-up menu.
- Open User Accounts and Family Safety category in Control Panel's.
- Click the User Accounts link and then click the Manage Another Account link.
- Select the account you want to reset password of and type the new password. Click "Change password button" to confirm your change.
Method 2: Use Password Reset Disk when Forgot Password on Sony Vaio Pro 13 Ultrabook
Password Reset Disk is a floppy or flash drive that you created after password protecting your user account to reset your Windows 8 password when you forgot it. This disk is very useful in Sony Vaio Windows 8.1/8 admin password reset. If you have created a password reset disk , now it's the time to find it and use it.
- Sign in your laptop with the wrong password and click on the Reset password link after typing the wrong password.
- Insert Windows password reset disk and follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
- Log on your notebook with the new creative password.
Method 3: Use Windows Password Recovery Tool when Forgot Sony Vaio Pro 13 Password
Neither has another admin account nor has created a password reset disk for your lost Sony Vaio Pro 13 password? Don't worry! You still have a chance to reset password on Sony Vaio Pro 13 ultrabook with Windows Password Reset, a professional password recovery program for Windows 8/8.1.
To get started, free download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool in an accessible computer.
- Insert a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to the workable computer and click "Burn" to start burning a Windows password recovery USB/CD.
- Take out the password reset disk and insert it into your locked computer. You have to set your computer to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB. (Learn how to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB).
- Now Windows Password Recovery Tool appears on your screen. Follow the wizard to reset Windows 8 login password.
To sum up, we have introduced 3 methods for you to recover password when forgot Sony Vaio Pro 13 laptop password. If you have any further questions, please be free to tell us.