1. Reinstall the System of Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch Ultrabook
Reinstalling the system of the computer means that all data on it will be deleted. But as the computer does not belong to me at first, so its completely unnecessary for me to worry about it (If you forgot password to Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch but dont want to lose your important data on it, you can move to solutions 2 or 3). You can go to Lenovo Community ( http://forums.lenovo.com/?profile.language=en ) and learn about how to reinstall system for Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch.
Asking help from credible and professional software is the most straightforward choice to retrieve password when you forgot login password for Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch Ultrabook. I tried a program named Windows Password Recovery Tool and I have to say that it's really a perfect solution that you can consider. The part following will show you how Windows Password Recovery Tool save you out when you forgot Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch password:
Apparently, you need to prepare a blank USB Flash Drive and download Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate and install it on a computer that you can access.
- After launching Windows Password Recovery Tool, insert the device you prepared, specify USB Flash Drive and click "Burn" button to create a bootable Windows password reset disk.
- Insert the newly created USB Flash Drive into your IdeaPad U430 Touch and reboot it (here you have to set BIOS to boot the Ultrabook from the USB Flash Drive).
- When you see the interface of Windows Password Recovery Tool, please follow the instructions to reset forgotten IdeaPad U430 Touch password on it step –by-step.
For more detailed steps, please read the guide about how to use Windows Password Recovery Tool.
I do not have a previously-created password reset disk, so this method is not available for me. However, as it is a really useful and easy-use when you forgot Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch Ultrabook password, I‘d like to share this method with you. If you create a password reset disk for your Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch before, you can follow the guide below to reset your forgotten login password:
- Enter a wrong password, then you will see "Reset password" link under the password box. Insert your password reset disk and click the link.
- Then you can see the interface of Password Reset Wizard. Follow the instructions on it to reset the password for your Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch Ultrabook.
Windows Password Recovery Tool, previously-created password disk and reinstalling system are three convenient choices that can help you when you forgot the admin password to Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch Ultrabook (or other user password). You can choose one as you like to reset the password for you.
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download