For a long time, people have been troubled by the problem that forgetting their laptop login password. A strong login password to Windows can effectively password protect your laptop and stop unauthorized users, whereas it also possibly locks yourself out once Windows password forgotten. This really sucks. Thus, here we thoughtfully list 3 efficient methods for you to reset Samsung computer password in Windows 10/8.1/8/7. Read on, please.Free Download Free Download
Method 1: Reset Samsung Laptop Password with another Admin Account
Another user account with administrator privilege can easily reset forgotten Samsung laptop password for you. With another admin account, you can choose to recover windows password with Command Prompt, or in Computer Management.
- Press Windows + X and click Computer Management to enter Computer Management screen.
- Click Local Users and Groups, choose Users, and right-click the account you want to reset its password, choose Set Password. Type in new password for this locked account.
Method 2: Reset Password on Samsung Laptop with Previously-created Password Reset Disk
Windows highly recommends us to create a password reset disk after password protecting your user account so that you can reset your Windows password when you forgot it easily. If you have created a password reset disk, now it's time to take out it.
- Sign in your laptop with the wrong password and click on the Reset password link after typing the wrong password.
- Insert Windows password reset disk and follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
- Log on your notebook with the new creative password.
Method 3: Reset Samsung Laptop Password with Windows Password Recovery Tool
Neither has another admin account nor has created a password reset disk to reset login password to Samsung notebook. Don't worry! You can easily DIY a boot Windows password reset CD/DVD or USB to reset Samsung password with Windows Password Recovery Tool, a professional password recovery program for Windows 8.1/8/7. No need to reinstall Windows or recall what the password is.
- Free download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool in an accessible computer.
- Insert a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to the workable computer and click "Burn" to start burning a Windows password recovery USB/CD.
- Take out the password reset disk and insert it into your locked notebook. You have to set your computer to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB. (Learn how to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB).
- Now Windows Password Recovery Tool appears on your screen. Follow the wizard to reset Windows login password.
To sum up, we have introduced 3 methods for you to reset login password on Samsung laptop. Below is a list about hot Samsung notebook series that Windows Password Recovery Tool supports:
|Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus||Samsung ATIV Book 5||Samsung ATIV Book 8|
|Samsung ATIV Book 6||Samsung Series 9||Samsung Series 7|
|Samsung Series 5||Samsung Series 3||Samsung QX411-W01UB|