Hi, guys, today I wanna share with you my experience to reset Sony Vaio laptop password with 3 easy ways to help you deal with Sony Vaio password reset problem.
I recently changed the password to login my Sony Vaio but unfortunately forgot it. Worse still, I didn't create a password reset disk ever before. Damn it! You can't imagine how annoyed I was, because without the password, I can't work with my laptop, get any data, and enjoy games.
Then I search the Internet and found out many people have the same problem with me. So below I share 3 easy ways to reset Sony Vaio login password, hoping these methods will save you out.Free Download Free Download
Way 1: Reset Password on Sony Vaio Laptop with System Restore
If you just changed your password and had the system restore program running before you change the password; then you can use System Restore to restore the system back to a time when you were using a password that you remember.
P.S.: You can learn more about how to use System Restore to reset Windows Password.
- Insert your Windows installation DVD or system repair disc in the computer DVD drive, and boot your laptop from the disc.
- Select your language preferences -> Click on Repair your computer-> Select which operating system you want to restore -> Select System Restore.
- Follow the wizard to restore your system to a previous state.
Way 2: Reset Forgotten Password on Sony Vaio Laptop with Command Prompt
You can also reset login password to Sony Vaio notebook free from the command prompt if you can sign into your PC using another admin account. (Don't have another admin account? Go to Windows Password Recovery Tool mentioned in Way 3 for help.)
- Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
- Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.
Way 3: Reset Lost Sony Vaio Password with Windows Password Recovery Tool
This is what I use to recover Sony Vaio password since restoring the system back to a previous point will lose files added after the date of the point and I am the only administrator for my laptop.
Windows Password Recovery Tool is a professional password recovery program for Sony Vaio password reset windows 10/8.1/8/7; it won't cause any data loss and didn't require another admin account.
- Free download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool in an accessible computer.
- Insert a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to the workable computer and click "Burn" to start burning a Sony Vaio reset password disk.
- Take out the password reset disk and insert it into your locked notebook. You have to set your computer to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB.(Learn how to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB).
- Now Windows Password Recovery Tool appears on your screen. Follow the wizard to reset Sony Vaio administrator password.
This is what I experience to reset password to login Sony Vaio. You can also share it with your family members, friends, or co-worker to help them solve Sony Vaio password reset problems.