Using iPod Touch 5 or iPod Touch 4 to take beautiful photos is really a great fun for users to enjoy. However, when you inadvertently deleted some important photos or lost all pictures due to some unavoidable reasons, like iOS upgrade, factory settings restore, or even your devices are lost, it would cause you enough headaches.
So can you retrieve a picture from an iPod touch 5 if you deleted it? Luckily, living in the information explosion age, you can find out whatever solutions as you like. Yet, to find out the most suitable one to recover photos from iPod Touch 5, iPod Touch 4 still consumes much of your time. Here we would like to introduce the best solutions according to your needs.
Whenever you want to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 5/4, try iPhone Data Recovery software, which is a technical data recovery tool providing you 3 modes to either recover iPod Touch 5/4 pictures from backup files, or retrieve photos directly from your devices.
How to Restore Deleted Photos from iPod Touch 5/4 When You Have Backup?
If you have backup your iPod Touch 5/4 with iTunes or iCloud before photos lost, you can use iPhone Data Recovery to recover camera roll or photo library by extracting these files from iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
It only takes you several seconds to handle all the operations: run iPhone Data Recovery, seletct "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" or "Recover Data from iCloud backup", highlight your backup file to scan, preview your lost photos and choose the wanted ones to recover lost photos from due to recovery mode on iPod touch.
How to Retrieve Lost Photos from iPod Touch 5/4 When You Have No Backup?
Forgot to backup photos before losing all the data from iPod Touch 5/4? Don't panic. You just can't see the deleted photos but they do still stay in your devices. Tenorshare UltData(iPhone Data Recovery) can make it easy to retrieve lost photos directly from iPod Touch 5 or iPod Touch 4.
- 1. Connect iPod Touch 5/4 to computer with a digital cable and select "Recover Data from iOS Device".
- 2. Scan iPod Touch 5/4. Just click "Start Scan" to begin the scanning process.
- 3. Preview lost photos and select the wanted ones to recover.
- 4. Select a save path to recover the photos. That's all for how to get deleted photos backup on iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 4.
Tips to Download Photos from Computer to iPod Touch 5/4
Besides taking megapixel photos with iPod Touch 5 and iPod Touch 4, you can also download nice photos from your computer to your devices. Here is how:
- Drag all the photos you want to upload into one folder on your computer.
- Connect your iPod Touch devices to computer and follow the setup instructions.
- Open "Photos" on iPod Touch devices, select "Sync photos from", choose the folder with photos and select apply.
- Sync iPod Touch 5/4. The photos will now be on your Apple devices.
In conclusion, you can easily find your deleted photos from iPod 5 with this powerful iPod gen. 5 deleted photos recovery (iPod 4 as well). So waht are you wating for, move your fingers and download the free trial to have a try.