Losing iPhone 5 backup password really drives you crazy because you cannot restore the encrypted backup to any device without the password. You have to find an efficient way to unlock iPhone 5 backup password.
If you unfortunately lost iPhone 5 backup password, iPhone 5 Backup Unlocker will be a great assistance for you to unlock encrypted iPhone 5 backup easily and quickly. This password unloker/recover offers three powerful password crack methods: Brute Force Attack, Brute-Force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack which can unlock iPhone 5 backup password for iTunes with 100% guarantee. Moreover, this program is also a password remover, which allows you to remove password from encrypted iPhone backup file, which iTunes can't do.Free Download
How to Unlock iPhone 5 Backup Password with iPhone 5 Backup Unlocker?
iPhone 5 Backup Unlocker is easy to operate, it can find iPhone 5 backup password without any issues.
Needed Tool: iPhone 5 Backup Unlocker, a Windows computer
Required Time: Several Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Here is the simple guide to unlock iOS 7 upgrade backup password for iPhone.
- 1. Launch this recover (iPhone 5 Backup Unlocker) on your computer and let the program detect and find your locked iPhone 5 backup file (Pro version of this unlock is able to remove the password).
- 2.Choose a suitable attack type from Brute Force Attack, Brute-Force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack according to the introductions in the main interface.
3. Star to recover your iPhone backup file by clicking "Start". Your lost password will be displayed in the File Opening Password Box.
How to Unlock iPhone 5 Backup Password with Keychain Access on Mac?
iPhone 5 Backup Unlocker is always our first choice to unlock iPhone 5 backup password. But Keychain Access utility is also an option to disable iPhone 5 backup password. Actually, Keychain Access is a utility for Mac users to retrieve iPhone 5 backup password.
Needed Tool: A Mac, Keychain Access utility
Required Time: A few minutes
Difficulty Level: Moderate
- 1. Open Applications, and direct to Utilities and Keychain Access.app.
- 2.Find a keychain item named "iPhone Backup" by entering "iPhone" in the upper right.
- 3.Double click "iPhone Backup" that you recently entered and check "Show password" in the pop-up window.
- 4.Enter a password to show your iPhone 5 backup password. (The password of the user account or administrator on your Mac) .
How to Restore Your iPhone 5 from the iTunes Backup?
After finding out the password to unlock your iPhone 5 backup file, you can easily restore from iTunes backup as following:
1. Connect your iPhone 5 to the computer with a USB cable and run iTunes on your computer.
2. Click the File menu and select "Devices" and then "Restore from Back up".
If you are in a hurry to unlock your iPhone 5 backup password, just move fingers and download iPhone 5 Backup Unlocker instead of using the time-consuming Keychain Access utility to retrieve your iPhone 5 backup password.