Forgot your iPad mini 2 backup password or iTunes continuously prompts you that the password you entered to unlock your iPad backup was incorrect? Or iTunes sets a password to your backup file without your knowing? This really sucks as without the backup password, you can't get your backup data and iTunes doesn't offer any chance for you to unlock or delete the password. Thus, is there any way to unlock password to iPad mini with Retina Display backup.
Of course, there is. After trying various ways on the Internet, we finally found a professional backup password tool iPhone Backup Unlocker which has proved to be efficient to unlock password to iPad mini 2 backup. With three powerful password crack methods: Brute Force Attack, Brute-Force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack, it will unlock iPad mini 2 backup file password with 100% guarantee.Free Download
Steps of Performing iPad Mini 2 Backup Password Unlock
Below is a detailed guide about how to use iPhone Backup Password Unlocker to recover password to unlock iPad mini 2 backup password. To get started, you need to free download iPhone Backup Password Unlocker and installed it in a Windows computer.
- Run iPhone Password Unlocker. Click on "Add" and then double click on the file you lost password from the drop-down box to import your password protected iPad backup file.
- Select an attack type from Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack to unlock encrypted backup files.
- Click on "Start" to recover iPad backup password PC. After several minutes, your lost password will be listed in the File Opening Password Box.
Moreover, iPhone Backup Unlocker now not only allow you to get back the lost password, but also enable you to delete password from encrypted iPad Mini backup file, which iTunes can't do.
- Run iPhone Password Unlocker. It will list your backup files automatically. Click "Add" and then "Enter" button next to the file you want to delete password.
- Enter the password you just find and click Decrypt to remove the password from your iPad backup. Your unlocked backup file will be stored under: \My Documents\iTunesRecovery.
That's all for how to unlock iPad mini 2 backup password. Just follow the easy steps to regain your access to your encrypted backup file and remove the password if you would like to.