Losing password to unlock iPad Air backup file is painful because Apple does not have a program or system to reset passwords although you are able to demonstrate that the iPad is yours. So how to unlock iPad Air backup password? A piece of third party software iPad Air Backup Unlocker (also iPhone Backup Unlocker) can easily do that.
iPad Air Backup Unlocker enables forensic access to your encrypted iPad Air backup file with 3 powerful password crack methods: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Directory Attack. Now it fully supports iPad Air and all versions of iTunes including the latest iTunes 11. If you forgot iPad Air backup password or iTunes asks for a password to restore backup you never set, iPad Air Backup Unlocker would be a perfect tool you can't miss.Free Download
How to Unlock iPad Air Backup Password with iPad Air Backup Unlocker?
Follow the steps below to find password to unlock iPad Air backup. First of all, free download iPad Air Backup Unlocker (iPhone Backup Unlocker) on a Windows computer.
- Run iPad Air Backup Unlocker on your computer. And click on "Add" on the main interface to load your password protected backup file.
- Select the most appropriate attack type to unlock encrypted iPad Air backup. There are three types of attack for you to choose: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Directory Attack.
- Click on "Start" to crack your lost iPad Air backup password. After a few minutes, your password will be listed in the File Opening Password Box.
Another Solution for iPad Air Backup Password Unlock
Here I also offer another solution for iPad Air backup password unlock on Mac: find password to unlock iPad Air backup with Keychain utility. This option only applies to Mac users and depends on the usage of Keychain in Mac OS X.
Here is how to:
- Open Keychain Access, found in /Applications/Utilities/.
- Use the Search box in the upper right corner and type "ipad backup".
- Double click the result, assuming something is found in Keychain.
- Check the box next to "Show password" and enter the Mac administrator password to reveal the lost password associated with the encrypted iPhone backup.
Unlocking iPad Air backup password is really easy if you use the right tool. iPad Air Backup Unlocker (iPhone Backup Unlocker) is a good example of this kind tool. Moreover, it also can delete lost password to iPad Air backup which iTunes can't do.