Have you ever met such situation that iTunes is prompting you for a password to unclock your device backup file afrer you update iPhone to iOS 5 even though you did not set one before? Or you have set iPhone iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5 update backup password but forgot what exactly it is. However you lost your iPhone backup password of iOS 5 update, with a professional tool, you can easly unlock it and regain access to your iPhone data such as photos, contacts, messages, call histroy, etc.
If you prefer a simple and fast solution, iPhone Backup Unlocker is the best choice. With perfect stability, this tool can help you unlock iPhone iOS 5 update backup password within 2 minutes. It fully supports red iPhone 7/7Plus/SE/6S/6/5/4S/4/3GS, and other Apple devices based on iOS.Free Download
How to Unlock iOS 5 Upgrade Backup Password for red iPhone 7/SE/6/5/4S/4/3GS?
Here is the simple guide to unlock iOS 5 upgrade backup password for iPhone.
- 1. Download and run iPhone Backup Unlocker.
- 2. Select one type of attack from "Brute-force Attack", "Bruce-force with Mask Attack", and "Dictionary Attack" to unlock iPhone iOS 5 backup password.
- 3. Click "Start" to unlock the lost iOS 5 update backup password for iPhone.
Done! With only 3 steps, you can simply finish the operation to unlock iPhone iOS 5 backup password after update.
How to Set iOS 5 Update Backup Password for iPhone?
For security consideration, you are strongly recommended to set iPhone iOS 5 update backup password, since encrypting your backup files can protect others from accessing your data without permission.
Connect iOS 5 iPhone to iTunes in your computer. In the interface of iTunes options, choose "Encrypt iPhone backup" and then type a password in the pop-up dialogue box.
After you set iOS 5 update backup password for your iPhone, you may sometimes forget it. If so, never hesitate to use iPhone Backup Unlocker to help you unlock iPhone iOS 5 backup password after update and get access to your backup files.
How to Update iPhone to iOS 5 Wirelessly?
If you prefer a wireless iOS 5 update for your iPhone, you can follow the below steps.
- 1. Connect iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
- 2. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for available updates. Available updates download automatically if your device is connected to Wi-Fi and a power source.
- 3. Download iOS 5 and install it to update iPhone.
With a backup password, you can reach iPhone devices backup files freely. Yet, you can also easily unlock the lost iPhone backup password after iOS 5 update with iPhone Backup Unlocker. You are warmly welcomed to consult with us if you want to know more.