Many of us have problems in remembering all kinds of passwords, such as bank accounts, Facebook profile, and Windows passwords…Here we are talking about how to remove your Windows Vista password if you have problems keeping your password. There are two possibilities:
First, if you have a Vista admin account and want to remove password.
1. Click on "Start" and then "Control Panel".
2. Click on the "User Accounts and Family Safety" link.
3. Click on the "User Accounts" link.
4. In the "Make changes to your user account area of the User Accounts" window, click the Remove your password link.
5. In the text box on the next screen, enter your current password.
6. Click the Remove Password button to confirm that you'd like to remove your account password.
7. You can now close the "User Accounts" window.
8. Now that your Windows Vista account password has been deleted, you will no longer need to log on to Windows Vista when your computer starts. Windows will now load all the way to your desktop automatically.
If you use an Administrator account to remove the password for any other user account, the user account with the removed password will lose access to its encrypted files, e mail messages that are encrypted and stored passwords for websites or network resources.
If the user account doesn't have any of these things, or the user doesn't mind losing them, then using an Administrator account to remove the password is a fast and easy way to recover from a forgotten password.
Second, if you have forgotten Vista password and no longer access to it.
1. Click here to free download this program and install it on some other computer .
2. Start the program, and insert a CD/DVD into CD ROM.
3. Select "CD/DVD" from main interface and click "Burn" to burn password reset files onto the CD.
4. Turn on the computer and get into BIOS to set boot from CD/DVD. Make it boot from CD/DVD or USB firstly.
5. Press F10 to save your changes, and restart computer.
6. After restarting, Windows Vista Password tool will be automatically, just follow the wizard from interface and finish deleting your vista password.
4 Tips for creating password that you can remember easily
Shift your fingers one key out of your normal typing position.
If your password doesn't use the Q, A, or Z, you can hit the key to the left of your password. Or to the right if you don't use the P, L, or M.
Connect the first letters of a sentence.
Develop a password using the first letters of a sentence or phrase that means something to you - like your national anthem or a slogan you have seen somewhere. "Just Do it!" would become "JDi!".
Focus on the things you like
Choose a favorite number (or two), a favorite word (or two), a favorite symbol (or two). Add the first one (or two) symbols that come to mind when you see the website address or the most prominent words on the sign-in page. Choose an order and put them all together into one long string.
Choose two words and combine their letters to create the password
Choosing one letter of the first word and one letter of the second word, and repeating this until you get to the last letter of each word. An example could be:
Words: garden & kitchen