- A Windows 8 user
Don't be so frustrated! This article will help you show you how to retrieve password on user local account in Windows 8.Free Download Free Download
Problem 1: Why and When Should We Set a Windows 8 password?
For the sake of computer security, it's necessary to set Windows password. At the risk of your privacy being trespassed, you may feel reluctant to do so. You can do the math.
However, it really bothers you to enter a password every time you sign in to your computer. If you are a single user or home user, you can remove Windows 8 password to automatically login to your computer (How to remove Windows 8 password). It's wise for you to practice this routine if you're not a single or home user. You can't too careful!
Problem 2: How to Retrieve Windows 8 Password on Startup?
There are tons of methods and software out there to teach you how to retrieve Windows 8 password, methods such as using a good Windows 8 hint, using another accessible admin password, creating a Windows 8 password reset disk, etc. If you had taken some precautionary measures, you wouldn't have ended up here asking how to retrieve Windows 8 password. The disadvantage of methods is that if nothing is done before you lost your Window 8 password, they'd prove useless.
Don't feel sorry, 8 out of 10 Windows 8 users often fail to do so. As for software, most of them are not compatible with Windows 8. So if you want to retrieve your lost Windows 8 password, Windows 8 Password Recovery Tool is highly recommendable. Windows 8 password retrieval is powerful to retrieve Windows 8 login password: it's able to retrieve Windows 8 administrator and user password for both local account and Microsoft account. It's compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, as well.
All you need to do is to do as the following 4 steps:
- Download Windows 8 password retriever and run it.
- Burn Windows 8 password retriever with CD/USB flash drive. There are 2 ways to do so: Quick Recovery and Advanced Recovery Wizard.
- Insert the newly burned CD/USB flash drive into your locked computer. To reboot your PC from this bootable disk, you need to set BIOS. If your computer is preinstalled with Windows 8 and use UEFI, you have to disable UEFI Secure Boot before the BIOS setting.
- When this software screen appears, select your Windows sytem, choose the account for which you'd like to reset password, and reset it.
- Click "Restart" to complete the process. And now you are able to sign in to your computer without a password.
As long as you forgot/lost your Windows 8 password, Windows 8 password retriever is powerful to retrieve it for you.
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download