Windows 10 is now available to users in most countries as a free upgrade. But what if you don't want an upgrade and prefer a clean Windows install? Fortunately, Microsoft now has made the ISO files available for download for the few operating systems. Next we'll provide two options for your choice to download Windows 10 ISO.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO Files
- 1. Click here to go to Microsoft.
- 2. Select the edition of Windows 10 you want, and click/tap on Confirm.
- 3. Select the product language of Windows 10 you want, and click/tap on Confirm.
- 4. Click/tap on the 32-bit Download or 64-bit Download button for what ISO version you want.
- 5. The Windows 10 ISO file will now be ready to download.
- 1. Click here to go to Microsoft, and click/tap on the Download tool now button at Microsoft's site.
- 2. Save the MediaCreationTool.exe file to your desktop, and run it.
- 3. If prompted by UAC, click/tap on Yes.
- 4. Select (dot) Create installation media for another PC, and click/tap on Next.
- 5. Uncheck the Use the recommended options for this PC box.
- 6. Select the Language, Edition, and 32-bit (x86), 64-bit (x64), or both (32-bit and 64-bit in same ISO) Architecture you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Next.
- 7. Select (dot) ISO file, and click/tap on Next.
- 8. Select where you would like to save the ISO file to, type in a name you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Save.
- 9. The Windows 10 ISO file will now begin to download.
- 10. When the download has finished, select where you selected to save the ISO file at, and click/tap on Finish.
That's all. After these processes, you will finish Windows 10 ISO Download. If you want to know more Windows 10 Tips, go to PassFab Password Recovery website for help.