Below are the solutions for you when you meet the troubles or difficulties while setting bios config or using Windows Password Recovery Tool. If you failed to find satisfied answers on this page, please feel free to contact our Customer Service. We will help you timely and warmly to work them out.
- Download & Install to Create Reset Disk
- You can get answers of the download, installation of the program and how to create CD/DVD or USB reset disk.
- Boot from Reset Disk to Reset Password
- You can get answers of reboot PC from CD/DVD or USB drive and how to reset password.
Boot PC From CD/DVD or USB
Q: I cannot boot my PC from CD, what am I going to do?
A: This is probably due to that you didn't change the BIOS settings accordingly. If you find difficulty in changing BIOS settings, you can refer here to get more details:
Or you can contact us at support center to get support from our technical support team.
Q: I am not familiar with the BIOS settings, can I successfully operate the program?
A: Take it easy. Our software is pretty easy to operate for both professionals and novices. You can follow our step-by-step tutorial guide and video image guide to easily finish the while recovery process step by step.
Q: How to access BIOS and change boot order? I failed again and again…
1. To boot from CD/DVD, please follow instructions here:
2. To boot from USB, you can refer here:
In those 2 pages, you can get detailed steps to access BIOS and change boot order with arrow keys.
If your BIOS is different as the one in our guide tutorial, you can contact us with sending us the screenshot of your boot menu while accessing BIOS. We will offer you timely technical support.
Q: I tried to set my PC boot from the burned disk, but it later showed blue screen only, did I do something wrong?
A: No, such a situation may be due to your motherboard compatibility. When it showed blue screen, don't do anything with your PC, just contact our Customer Service as soon as possible, our technical support team will offer you free and timely online service.
Reset Windows Password
Q: I failed to reset my account password, what should I do?
A: 1. If you are taking use of a CD / DVD password reset disk, please make sure your driver works fine.
2. Please re-burn your CD / DVD reset disk or USB drive reset disk.
Q: After I finished BIOS settings, I started the software, but I cannot find any Windows system to select, why?
A: It is probably due to your motherboard drive compatibility. But don't worry, it can be solved easily. All you need to do is to send us the screenshots of BISO setup menu while you are accessing to BIOS, we will send you the exact solution.
Q: After installed the software, I still cannot reset password successfully, why?
A: Firstly, make sure you installed the full version of the software but not the trail version. Only the full version can fulfill its function to reset password, or else the password reset process will be failed.
The trial version will list all the user names of Windows only, but cannot remove or reset their passwords. So that you have to uninstall the trial version and then install the full version instead.
Q: I have finished resetting password. Why I cannot still login with my account?
1. Try log to Windows without any password, to see if can access to PC.
2. Make sure you have reset password for the right user account. If no, then try again to reset password for the account or remove password for all of your user accounts on your PC.
3. For XP, Vista or Win 7 users, if you installed any Windows Server system on your PC, make sure you have reset password for the right user account in each Windows system.
Q: After resetting password, I cannot find my Administrator account. How to find it?
A: 1. That's easy, while you are in Windows Login Screen, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete twice, then Windows classic login box will be shown. Next you just enter your user name and password in each box.