Common iTunes 11 Backup Password Problems:
- 1. You set a password to your backup file in iTunes 11, but promptly forgot iTunes encrypted password to backup file.
- 2. iTunes 11 keeps asking for a password to unlock iPhone backup, but you had never set a password.
- 3. Anyone else has used your iTunes to backup their iPhone and set a password to encrypt it, then iTunes takes this password automatically to encrypt your backup file.
The password problems you encountered may be various but you can solve them all with powerful iTunes 11 backup password recovery software - iPhone Backup Unlocker. It can easily help you find the right password to iPhone backup with 3 powerful password attack types: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack and fully support iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s, iPad Air/mini 2/3/min/2 and iPod touch 5/4. Below is are the details steps.
How to Recover Backup Password in iTunes 11 with iTunes 11 Backup Password Recovery Tool?
Follow steps below to recover iTunes 11 backup password easily. iPhone Data Recovery is a professional iTunes 11 Backup Password Recovery for Windows but also works for Mac users, simply follow this guide to unlock iPhone backup password on Mac.
Firstly, free download iPhone Backup Unlocker on your PC with the encrypted backup file stored.
- Run iPhone Password Unlocker and click on "Add" on the main interface to import your password protected iPhone/iPad/iPod backup file.
- Select an attack type from Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Directory Attack to unlock encrypted backup files.
- Click on "Start" to find your forgotten backup password. After several minutes, your iPhone backup password will be listed in the File Opening Password Box.
That's all for how to unlock encrypted backup file with iTunes 11 backup password recovery crack. Additionally, the latest version of iPhone Backup Unlocker also supports to remove password from encrypted iPhone backup file, which iTunes 11 can't do.