Recently, we have heard the news about bypass iPhone password with Siri, thus many user have tried to use Siri to unlock their iPhone/iPad/iPod, is that really works?
What Is the Rumor?
"Use Siri to enter Album or some other Apps in your iPhone, quit the App and go back to home screen can help to bypass iPhone lock password."
It's that really works? Absolutely! No matter how many times you try, Siri will sure to ask you for the entering passcode.
For that there a lot of users who get their iPhone locked and are not able to unlock their iPhone through password/Touch ID and this worry method of using Siri. What can they do to unlock their iPhone without using Siri?
Solution 1: Unlock iPhone withou Siri & Password via ReiBoot
Actually, if you cannot normally enter your iPhone X/8/7/6 with password, you might consider whether there are problems with your iPhone and its system. Thus we suggest you to repair the operating system first, and through this process your iPhone will turn to be a new one that you can enter without password. To achieve this, you are recommended to use ReiBoot, a professional iPhone issue solver which can help to handle all kinds of iOS issues.
- Connect your iPhone with computer and run ReiBoot, once the device is detected, you can click “Factory Reset iPhone” from the upper corner to get into the advanced system recovery interface directly.
- In the Advanced Mode, click “Fix Now” to start downloading firmware package. (Beware Advance Mode would wipe all your iPhone data.) And you can also import firmware manually.
- After you have downloaded the firmware, keep your iPhone connected with PC/Mac and click "Start Repair". When the process is done, you can enter iPhone without password and set up it as a new device.
Solution 2: Restore iPhone Password through iTunes
Actually, iTunes can be a very traditional method to recover iPhone. You are suggest back up your iPhone first.
- Connect your iOS device with iTunes, wait to sync and backup your iPhone.
- Click "Restore iPhone" under Summary menu.
- Wait for the restoring process over and set up your iPhone again. You can choose to restore from iCloud or use the backup file you have just saved to restore your files and data.
That's all about achieve iPhone unlock without using Siri, you should notice that any Bug could be improper and users need to avoid this kind of method.
If you meet with this kinds of iOS password problem of iPad or iPodm these two solutions can also work, don't forget come to this article and get yourself out of trouble.