To get lost photos back, you’ll need a handy iOS 11 data recovery tool - UltData. It offers 3 options for you to undelete lost photos on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6/5s after iOS 11 upgrade either without or from backup files.
Note: If your iPhone become freezing, inaccessible or gets stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, Apple logo, white/black screen after iOS 11 update, you can fix your stuck iPhone with “Repair Operating System” feature on UltData firstly.
Data loss may be just all of sudden that you don’t have any backup files. in this case, follow steps below to restore missing iPhone pictures without backup after iOS 11 update.
- Run UltData and connect your iPhone with that computer via an USB cable. Select the file types you need to recover and click “Start Scan” to scan your device.
- After scanning, the program will list all your lost photos under “Photos” and “Other Photos” category. Preview them by clicking each category.
- Finally, check the photos you want and click “Recover” to get lost iPhone photos back.
Backing up with iTunes is a great way to avoid possible data loss but the traditional iTunes restore method will erase all data currently on your iPhone. Luckily, UltData gives you an option to selective restore photos from iTunes backup after iOS 11 updata.
- Click on the iTunes symbol to switch to "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" mode. Select the iPhone backup file you want to restore and start to scan it.
- After scanning, you can preview the lost data and select the files you want to recover and click “Recover”.
UltData can also help you download iPhone photos from iCloud backup in case your iPhone become freezing, inaccessible or get stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode after iOS 11 update failing.
- Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" mode and sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select you backup and file types you want to download. Click "Next" to download this backup file.
- After downloading, you can see all files stored on your backup. Preview and recover the deleted, lost data.
That’s all about how to undelete photos on iPhone after iOS 11 update. Get this fantastic recovery tool and never worry about iOS 11 update data loss issue on iPhone.