It is really awkward and annoying that you are required to enter a password which you don't know. Here we will tell you some tricks of deleting iPhone backup password when you forgot the password.Free Download
1. Why Need to Delete iPhone Backup Password in iTunes
No 1: You didn't set a protection password for your iPhone backup, but you were informed to enter the password when restoring the backup files;
No 2: The password you set for your iPhone backup was forgotten;
No 3: You don't want to enter iPhone backup password but iTunes won't allow you to turn off the password.
2. How to Use iPhone Backup Unlocker to Delete forgotten iPhone Backup Password
Since iTunes doesn't allow us to delete iPhone backup password, if you need to get rid of it, iPhone Backup Unlocker is a must tool. It can easily help delete lost iPhone backup password within minutes and is available to iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS and various versions of iTunes. To disable iPhone backup password with iPhone Backup Unlocker, 2 parts are needed: find back password and then remove it. Below are details about how to delete iPhone backup password with iPhone Backup Unlocker:
- Download and install iPhone Backup Unlocker Professional on the computer where your iPhone backup is stored.
- After launching the software, click Add and import the backup file whose password you want to delete to import it and choose a suitable attack type.
- Click Start to crack the lost iPhone backup password. After several minutes, your forgotten password will appear in the box below.
- After getting back your iPhone backup password, click "Add" and "Enter" next to the backup file.
- Input the password you got back just now and click "Decrypt".
If you know the password of your iPhone backup and want to delete it, you just need to follow the steps in part 2 to delete password for iPhone backup.
The two parts above are about how to delete iPhone backup password. For more knowledge about iPhone Backup Unlocker, click here.