Have you ever encountered such an annoying problem that forgot Windows password? After trying every possible password, you still can't log on to your PC? Don't be painful. In fact, rescuing Windows password isn't something complicated especially with a powerful Windows password rescuer tool. Windows Password Recovery Tool is a good example for this.
Windows Password Recovery Tool is an all-in-on Windows password rescuer tool. It can rescue forgotten Windows administrator/user password for Windows 8.1/ 8/7/Vista/XP fully support various brands of desktops, laptops including Dell, HP, IBM, Sony, Lenovo, ASUS, etc. Below I will show you how to use Windows password rescuer tool to reset Windows password.Free Download Free Download
Steps of Using Windows Password Rescuer to Recover Windows Password
Download Windows password rescuer free Windows Password Recovery Tool and install it on a workable computer before you start the steps below.
- Insert a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to the workable computer to burn a password reset disk. Specify the CD / USB burning drive and click "Burn" start burning an ISO image file to your chosen media.
- After burning process, take out the password reset disk and plug it into your locked computer and set your computer to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB. (Click here to learn how to set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD-ROM/USB).
- After that, Windows Password Recovery Tool appears on your screen. Select the target Windows system user account you want to reset and click "Next".
- Click "Reboot" to rescue Windows 7 password (Windows 8/Vista/XP as well). After the process, you can log in your Windows without any password.
Additional Tips: Alternative Ways to Rescue Lost Windows Password
Besides Windows password rescuer program, there are also some other ways to recover forgotten password. But they need to work under some conditions. So keep reading to see whether these methods can help you or not.
- 1. Previously-created password reset disk. A previously-created password reset disk is really helpful when forgot password to login Windows. It can easily reset Windows password when you forgot Windows password. In fact, many people forget to create a password reset disk before lost Windows password.
- 2. Another available admin account. Do you have another available admin account on your locked computer? If you have, then you can easily reset Windows password with it. Just click My Computer icon to select Manage to enter Computer Management screen, and then click Local Users and Groups folder and Users folder, here you can select the account you want to reset password for.
To sum up, you can use Windows Password Recovery Tool, previously-created password reset disk or another admin account to rescue Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP password. And unlike the two other methods, Windows Password Recovery Tool can work under any situations.