The most secure way to protect the settings, apps, or other information on your dear Alienware gaming laptop is to create password to prevent others' access. However, the most annoying thing can also happen when you forgot Alienware password. As a fancier of Alienware gaming laptops, you could be mad without password to sign into Windows system.
If you search for answers on Google or other browsers carrying the issue "I forgot my alienware password", you surely get some solutions for Alienware password reset. However, never be excited too early, for they may carry some hidden killers on your Alienware laptop as follow.
- 1. Using a Password reset disk. Most users may not know what it is, let alone you would have the sense to previously create such a tool before you forgot password.
- 2. Using another administrator account. Although you are lucky to get someone having another administrator account to reset your forgotten password, you would not so lucky to store some of your resources because this method will cause loss of the encrypted files, e-mail messages, websites or network resources' passwords, etc.
- 3. Reinstalling Windows system. This method may kill your heart for it will cause all your data loss in the C drive of your Alianware laptop.
Trembling with fear? Never be scared by these unworkable means. As long as you want to reset Alienware password without any resources loss of your games, apps, or other settings, you can try Windows Password Recovery Tool, which can help you easily and quickly reset forgotten password for administrator or any other user account without system reinstallation.
How to Reset Password on Alienware Laptop in Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, etc.?
Before you use Windows Password Recovery Tool to reset forgotten password on your Alienware, what you need is simply a removable media (a USB flash drive or a blank CD/DVD) and an available computer. Here is the simple guide on Alienware administrator password reset (the other user accounts password reset is the same).
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download
- Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool on the available computer.
- Step 2: Burn an Alienware password reset disk: insert a USB flash drive or a CD/DVD on the computer, specify the burning device, and click "Burn".
- Step 3: Click "Yes" and "OK" in the pop-up windows.
- Step 4: Start your laptop and insert the newly created Alienware password reset disk.
- Step 5: Choose the Windows installation you want to reset the password, select "Reset your password", and click "Next".
- Step 6: Select the administrator account, and click "Remove the password" and "Next".
- Step 7: Click "Reboot" to restart Alienware laptop.
Now you can login Windows system on your Alienware without any password. Just enjoy your games exactly as before!
Windows Password Recovery Tool fully supports all models for Alienware laptop password reset. The following is a list of some pop models of Alienware gaming laptops.
|Alienware M18x||Alienware M18x-R2||Alienware M17x|
|Alienware M17x-R2||Alienware M17x-R3||Alienware M17x-R4|
|Alienware M15x||Alienware M15x-R2||Alienware M14x|
|Alienware M14x-R2||Alienware M11x||Alienware M11x-R2|
|Alienware M11x-R3||Alienware M5500i-r3|