You cannot image how panic I was at that time. What's worse? I never backup my iPhone 5 with iTunes or iCloud. These text messages are really important to me. I told another friend about my trouble. Then he told me that my text messages are still on my iPhone 5 if I haven't copy any more files to the iPhone or connect it to the PC to sync with iTunes
What I need is a powerful iPhone text message recovery tool to recover text messages from iPhone 5 without iTunes. He recommended me try iPhone 5 Data Recovery from Tenorshare which he has used for several times and proved to be effective and professional. Now I am writing here to share my experience of using iPhone 5 text message recovery to recover SMS from iPhone 5 without iTunes.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 5 without iTunes
iPhone 5 Data Recovery is easy to use even for green hands like me. After several clicks, I instantly recover iPhone 5 text messages without iTunes
- Download and install iPhone 5 Data Recovery in a computer. Connect your iPhone 5 with PC and launch this software.
- Select "Recover Data from iOS Device" from the top menu and Click "Start Scan" to scan your iPhone 5 directly.
- Preview and select your deleted text messages and click "Recover" to retrieve iPhone 5 text messages without iTunes.
How to Backup iPhone 5 to iTunes?
Now I have got back my deleted iPhone 5 text messages. Considering that I may take the same mistake next time, it is better to backup iPhone 5 with iTunes. Here is how:
- Connect your iPhone 5 to a PC with the latest version of iTunes installed. (If you don't have one, free download from the Internet)
- Open the iOS device's Summary tab.
- Click the device button in the upper right corner.
- Choose "Back Up Now"
With the wonderful iPhone 5 Data Recovery, I restore text messages on iPhone 5 without iTunes easily. If you have the same trouble with me, just try iPhone 5 Data Recovery and don't forget to backup your iPhone data next time.