iTunes thoughtfully enable you to protect your iPhone 5s backup from unauthorized users with a password using the Encrypt Backup option in the Summary pane. However, remembering all passwords is a pain, and sometimes you just forgot password to unlock iPhone 5s backup. A disaster strikes!
If you forgot password to unlock iPhone 5s backup file, then the backup file is both unusable and unreadable. No wonder there are so many people on the Internet search for a solution to unlock encrypted iPhone 5s backup file. Don't worry if the password you forgot is for your iPhone 5s backup. iPhone Backup Unlocker to find your forgotten password to iPhone 5s backup.
Below I will show you how to unlock encrypted iPhone 5s backup file with professional iPhone Backup Unlocker. iPhone Backup Unlocker is a Windows version, but you can use this program to unlock iPhone 5s backup password on Mac. Simply move your backup file from Mac to Windows Computer.Free Download
How to Find Forgotten Password to iPhone 5s backup with iPhone Backup Unlocker?
iPhone Backup Unlocker is a great helper for people who forgot password to unlock encrypted iPhone 5s backup.It supports all iPhone models, including iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6(s)/6(s) Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 3GS running iOS 11/10/9/8/7, etc. It offers three powerful password crack methods: Brute Force Attack, Brute-Force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack that can find password to unlock iPhone 5s backup with 100% guarantee.
To get started, you need to download and install iPhone Backup Unlocker free in a Windows computer.
Run iPhone Password Unlocker and click on "Open" on the main interface to load your password protected iPhone backup file.Note: The program will detect and find directory of the backup file automatically. If it doesn't, you can manually find them here:
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista: \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
- Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
- Select an attack type from Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Directory Attack to unlock iTunes password backup files.
- Click on "Start" to find your forgotten iTunes backup password. After several minutes, your password will be listed in the File Opening Password Box.
Now, you already got back your password with efficient iPhone Backup Unlocker. Just use this password to restore from the backup as you normally do. And if your friends or colleagues have the same problem that lost iPhone 5s backup password, just try iPhone Backup Unlocker straightforwardly.