A: How to change Windows 8 login password / how to change Windows 8 administrator password? Helppppp!!!! Who can teach me how to change password on Windows 8?
B: Why do you want to change Windows 8 password? There are 2 situations here.
You've been using Windows 8 for quite a while, and you want to change Windows 8 logon password out of security concern. Or because you lost or forgot Windows 8 password, so you want to change it. And we'll talk about methods on how to Change Windows 8 password under these 2 circumstances respectively.
Situation 1: How to Change Windows 8 Password When You Remember It
For the sake of computer security, you can't be too careful to change it regularly, here's the tutorial:
1. Log on to Windows 8 with the user account of which you want to change password, click "Windows key + C" and then click "Settings" charm.
2. Choose "Change PC Setting" link to open the PC Settings window.
3. Select "Users" on the left, and then click "Change your password" under sign-in options on the right.
4. Enter the current password of your Windows 8 user account, and click "Next".
5. Enter a new password, reenter your password to confirm it, and then enter the password hint and click "Next" to continue.
6. Click "Finish" to save the changes.
Situation 2: How to Change Windows 8 Password When You Forgot It
You are able to change Windows 8 password with the help of Windows 8 password changer. Here are four methods on how to change Windows 8 password. But the condition is you've done adequate preparatory work.
All these methods need precautions taken before you forgot or lost Windows 8 password, if you fail to perform. Don't be sorry, we can always resort to Windows 8 password changer software for help, many of them are incompatible with Windows 8, and I'll recommend an amazing software-Windows 8 Password Changer which enjoys great popularity among most Windows users. It's compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP, etc.
Here is the 4-step guide on how to change Windows 8 password:
Step 1: Download Windows 8 password changer and run it.
Step 2: Burn a Windows 8 password changer boot CD/USB flash drive.
Step 3: Set BIOS to boot your computer from the newly burned CD/USB flash drive.
Step 4: Click "Restart" to complete the process. And now you are able to sign in to your computer without a password.
Till now, the work to change Windows 8 password is nicely done!