iOS users always like to set a passcode for their iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5s with the aim to protect the personal important data. But what if you accidently forget the iPhone passcode? This is a really disastrous thing as iPhone/iPad play an really important role in mobile security. So, how to bypass passcode lock screen on iPhone, iPad?
If you are locked out of your iOS device, the first normal way is to restore with iTunes.
- Completely free
- If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, no "enter password" will be required.
- Only two steps are required to unlock the iPhone.
- You can restore iPhone with iTunes backup file to get back your data onto your iPhone
iTunes won't restore iPhone without entering your passcode, if you never synced your device with it.
2. Official iPhoneUnlock
The second wonderful iPhone unlock software is the famous Official iPhoneUnlock that allows you to unlock iPhone with forgotten passcode safely and quickly.
- Supports any iPhone OS without jailbreaking
- No need to make what carrier services you use clear
- A guaranteed 48 hour unlock service
This program is a little more expensive in North America, especially with AT&T.
If you are located on the US or Canada, iPhoneIMEI should be a fast and cheap choice to get into an iPhone without password.
- No require downloading potential virus' to your phone
- A much cheaper unlock service than that of others online iPhone unlocker
- A great customer support to avoid uncertain and slow unlocking process
iPhoneIMEI don't have the biggest range of unlocks outside North America.
Best iPhone Passcode Unlock - ReiBoot
If the aforementioned three programs don't work for you, what you need is user-friendly ReiBoot, which can help you unlock iPhone/iPad passcode without iTunes. Aslo, only a few minutes will need when you use ReiBoot:
- Step 1: Download and install ReiBoot in your computer. Launch it and click on "Fix iOS Stuck"
- Step 2: Continue to click on the "Repair Operating System", and then "Advance Mode" and then "Next".
- Step 3: Download the firmware online by click on "Browse" for repairing operating system. After the downloading finishes, you can start to repair.
- Step 4: Start to restore your red iPhone 7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5s/5. Once the process completes, your iOS device can be entered without a passcode.
Those are the top 3 iPhone passcode unlockers. If you unfortunately forgot iPhone backup password and need to unlock iPhone backup password, here is a high recommendation--- iPhone Backup Unlocker, which can instantly recover iPhone, iPad, iPod Backup Password with 3 powerful decryption methods.