To iPhone users, data loss is not rare. iPhone 6 brings you great user experience, but the data loss will drive you crazy. Fortunately, as data loss on hard drives, deleted data on iPhone 6 isn't really gone until being overwritten. So if you done the right steps immediately after data loss, there's a good opportunity to recover the deleted files on iPhone 6. Here are 3 quick ways for you to recover photos, contacts, texts messages and other files from iPhone 6.
To get started you need the help of iPhone 6 Data Recovery – the world's 1st data recovery tool specialized for iPhone 6. It will help you recover files lost due to deletion, updates, jailbreak, factory reset and other reasons in 3 ways: recover data directly from iPhone 6 without backup, restore deleted iPhone 6 data from iTunes backup and retrieve files from iCloud back backup. Now, let's see the details.
Notes: Any operations on your iPhone 6 can overwrite the lost data and caused your deleted data missing forever, so get iPhone 6 Data Recovery and follow steps below to recover lost files immediately after loss.
Data loss may happen anytime due to any reasons, and sometimes you didn't have chance to backup them in advance. iPhone 6 Data Recovery can help you recover lost data on iPhone 6 without backup.
- Run this program on your computer and connect your iPhone 6 with that computer. The option "Recover Data from iOS Device" will be selected by default.
- Click "Start Scan" on the program main interface to scan your iPhone files.
- Preview your lost photos and click "Recover" to recover your wanted files.
iPhone 6 Data Recovery also offer a chance to extract iTunes backup you created previously and selectively recover deleted files on iPhone 6 without iTunes. So don't get panic if your device is not in hand or iTunes can't recognize your iPhone 6.
- Run this program on your on your PC and select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" on the top menu. Choose the backup you want to restore and click "Start Scan".
- Preview and select the photos to restore by clicking on "Recover" button.
We know that iCloud also doesn't allow you to preview or selective restore specific data from its backup, but iPhone 6 Data Recovery can do. It will help you extract the backup for selective recovery and restore.
- Run this program and select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" from the top menu. Enter your iCloud account and password (Apple ID) and click "Sign in" to log in.
- Select your backup file and click "Next" to download. Click "OK" when it completes.
- Preview and select your wanted files to restore by clicking "Recover".
Done! We have shown you the 3 quick ways to recover photos, contacts, texts messages and more on iPhone 6. Any way, you can get back your missing files easily and quickly. And if you are Mac users (macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6,), refer to iPhone 6 Data Recovery for Mac.