How to Repair Windows System with Windows Boot Genius
Software (Windows Boot Genius) is the 30-in-1 Windows repair software. It holds several Windows repair tools that can simply fix all Windows boot problems. Such as blue screen of death, black screen of death, freezing loading bar, random system corruption, etc. Moreover, it can recover data, Windows password and Microsoft product key. You can also use it to clone, backup or restore Windows, hard disk and partitions. Resize, format, create or delete partitions is also available with this powerful Windows boot repair software. The following tutorial shows you how to use Windows Boot Genius step by step.
Part 1: Create a Boot Disk
Step 1. Download Windows Boot Genius and install it on any available computer.
Step 2. Insert one blank CD/DVD or USB drive to computer. Launch Windows Boot Genius. In the main interface, select CD/DVD or USB Flash drive, and then click "Burn" to begin boot disk creation.
Part 2: Windows Boot Issue Repair
Boot up computer from newly created boot disk. To learn how to boot up computer from CD/DVD or USB Drive, you can refer to
You will see the interface of Windows Boot Genius displayed like a wizard here. In the left window, there are two parts: Solution Center and Function Center. In Solution Center, It states phenomena of your computer boot issues and corresponding solutions one by one. In Function Center, you will see all Windows boot repair tools. There are 7 Windows rescue tools. Boot File Recovery, Boot Sector Recovery, MBR Recovery, Registry Editor, Registry Recovery, Windows Backup and Windows Restore.
Before doing system repair, you are highly recommended backup your operating system. This step is significantly important for if you are failed to repair Windows, you can still get your operating system to the original state with the function of Windows Restore. Here you will know how to backup Windows system.
Backup Windows Operating System
- Step 1. Choose "Windows Rescue" mode and select "Windows Backup", then click "Windows Backup" button.
- Step 2. In the pop up window, you can backup system, DPT, MBR and Registry. Choose any of them to continue (Here we take System Backup for example). You are friendly suggested to backup all of them for safety consideration.
- Step 3. Select the target Windows operating system and save path, then click "Backup" button to keep a backup.
Here you will know how to repair blue/black screen or corrupted computers step by step.
2Computer Crashed before Loading Bar
If your computer got crashed with black/blue screen of death before arriving at the loading bar, and you encounter error messages like:
- Hard disk boot failure
- Invalid partition table
- Operating system not found
- Error loading operating system
- Missing operating system
- Black screen with no information
- NTLDR is missing of corrupted
- Ntoshml.exe is missing
- Ntdetect.com is missing
- BOOTMGR is missing
- NTFS.SYS is missing
- Hal.dll is missing
Please select "Crash before loading bar" and follow the solutions instruction to repair your operating system step by step.
3Computer Crashed on Loading Bar
You can access to the Windows loading bar, but never be able to log in Windows. That's because the operating system has confliction with other hard drives or programs or registry got some error. In this case, you can go to "Crash on loading bar" center to fix your problems.
4Computer Crashed after Loading Bar
You can get access to the operating system, but it flashes black/blue screen then restart. And it keeps crash randomly. That is caused by the bad computer memory, corrupted software or malware, etc. You can go to "Crashed after loading bar" center to repair the crashed computer.
Part 3: Password & Key Recovery
If you are locked out of Windows without password, or after reinstalling operating system, but forget the Microsoft product keys, you can go to "Password & Key Recovery" mode to get them back.
1Windows Password Reset
- Step 1. Select Windows Password Reset and click "Windows Password Reset" button.
- Step 2. In the pop up Windows Password Reset window, select one operating system and click "Next" to continue.
- Step 3. You can change, remove Windows local and domain password as well as create a new user account here. Choose one user account first. Then check one option and click "Next" to begin password crack.
2Product Key Recovery
- Step 1. Select Product Key Recovery and click "Product Key Recovery" button.
- Step 2. In the pop up Product Key Recovery window, select Windows Installation, and you will see all Microsoft product listed there with product name, license key and product ID.
- Step 3. Click "Save" to keep a backup of the product key for further use.
Part 4: Data Recovery
Computer got corrupted completely, and there is no hope to get it to normal. Don't worry! At least, you can get all your precious data back with Data Recovery mode.
- Step 1. There are four data recovery available: Deleted Recovery, Format Recovery, Partition Recovery and Raw Recovery. Choose one of them. Here we take Deleted Recovery for example. Select it and click "Deleted Recovery" button.
- Step 2. Select one partition and click "Scan" to begin scanning.
- Step 3. Click folder in the left window and you will see all files in the folder displayed in the right task list. Check them and click "Recover" button. In the pop up window, click "Browse" to indentify a save path for the recovered files and click "Ok" to confirm data recovery.
Part 5: Disk Tools
In this mode, you can clone the content of the whole disk or partitions and restore them in case of data loss. It also allows you to manage partitions.
1Clone Entire Disk or Clone One Partition (Take Clone One Partition for instance)
- Step 1. Choose Clone One Partition and click "Clone One Partition" button.
- Step 2. Select one partition you would like to copy. Then click "Next" to continue.
- Step 3. Highlight one partition to place the copied partition and click "Next" to begin cloning.
Note : The capacity of the target disk should be larger than the previous one.
2Backup Disk or Partition (Take Backup Disk for example)
- Step 1. Choose Disk Backup and click "Disk Backup" button.
- Step 2. Highlight hard disk you would like to backup and click "Next" to proceed with.
- Step 3. Indentify a save path to keep the image file and click "Next" to begin compressing.
3Restore Disk and Partition (Take Restore Disk for example)
- Step 1. Choose Disk Restore and click "Disk Restore" button.
- Step 2. Import the image file which you have backed up disk before and click "Next".
- Step 3. Select a hard disk to keep the restored data and click "Next" start restoring.
- Step 1. Choose Partition Manager and click "Partition Manager" button.
- Step 2. In the Partition Manager window, you can create, format, delete or resize partitions. Here we take Create new partition for instance. Click "Create" button.
- Step 3. In the pop up window, select the partition type, size and drive letter for the new partition. Then click "Yes".
- Step 4. Click "Apply" to confirm the operation.
Note : There are 4 primary partitions at most on a hard disk. You should check if there are 4 primary partitions. If there are already 4 primary partitions, you can't create one more partition. You can delete one of the primary partitions and create an extended partition, and then you can create more than one logical partition in the extended partition.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us, We provide lifelong technical support and upgrade service.
$109.9 Now Only: $54.95