Unsecure Wi-Fi Networks Can Be Dangerous
So, you think your Wi-Fi password is secure? Perhaps you are using a complex password? Well, good for you. Unfortunately, your password is still not secure. There are many hacker tools to hack your router password. An unsecure Wi-Fi network can open up the personal information on your computer to nearby hackers and you may not know your information has been compromised until it is too late.
Wireless Network Security Monitor
Wi-Fi Password Recovery is ideal wireless network security monitor that help you do network security detection. It also can be used to help you find and identify weak spots of your wireless network, conduct audits of its security by hacking wireless network password within a reasonable time. The more time you need to crack the Wi-Fi password, the much better security condition you are in.
Recover Wireless Keys/Passwords Quickly and Completely
Decrypt and recover all types of Wireless keys or passwords, including WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) and WPA2-PSK text passwords.
- Represent the state-of-the-art in password recovery, including attack option, time, speed, password, and processor load and more.
- Work completely in off-line, undetectable by the Wi-Fi network being probed.
- Automatically save the cracked password list, SSID, HASH in the format of .txt to allow you to copy and you have no need to hack the password again if you forget in future.
- Support for long passwords recovery (up to 64 characters)
5 Advanced Wi-Fi Password Recovery Methods Provided
- Dictionary Attack: This attack is intended to seek the possible password based on a dictionary. This dictionary can be the integrated one or the one you provide.
- Word Attack: This attack tries all possible variations of the given word, applying even more mutations than in Dictionary Attack with maximize efficiency option.
- Mask Attack: With the mask attack, you can check for passwords with the known/complex structure. If you can still remember part of your password, you can use this type.
- Combination Attack: This attack generates all possible two-word password combinations from input dictionaries, that is to say, it can test passwords that consist of two words, each of them taken from the dictionary (word list).
- Hybrid Attack: This attack is similar to Dictionary Attack described above, but you have to set all mutations.
Compatible with Most Windows System & All PC Brands &
All Wi-Fi Router Brands
- Perfectly work for all Windows system, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 2000, NT, etc.
- Completely support Windows Server 2012 (R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2)/2000
- Support various brands laptops, tablet PCs and server, including Dell, HP, IBM, Sony, Lenovo, ASUS, Samsung, etc.
- Support all Wi-Fi router brands, including Apple AirPort Express, Asus RT-AC66U, Baffalo, Linksys, Netgear, TRENDnet, Western Digital, ZyXEL, etc.
|Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 2000, NT, etc.|
|Windows Server 2012 (R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2)/2000|
|Dell, HP, IBM, Sony, Lenovo, ASUS, Samsung, etc.|
Wi-Fi Router :
|Apple AirPort Express, Asus RT-AC66U, Baffalo, Linksys, Netgear, TRENDnet, Western Digital, ZyXEL, etc.|
Easy, Complete and 10 X Faster
- Simple and elegant GUI and wizards make it easy to use.
- Completely save and show the recovered Wi-Fi password information to you, including the text password, SSID, and HASH. Work fast to recover wireless password with advanced 10 X GPU acceleration technology.
Users of Wi-Fi Password Recovery Have Surpassed 700,000+ Worldwide.
The user evaluation
We tried it to test the wireless network security of our company and it worked.