- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- What personal information we collect
- When you register an Tenorshare account, register your products, purchase a product, download a software update, participate in an online contest, communicate with us through email or phone, or otherwise use our Service, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, device, location, age and occupation.
- How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Tenorshare's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events.
We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
We may also use the information that you provide to respond to your requests, support your use of Tenorshare products and services, or customize future shopping for you.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Tenorshare's products, services, and customer communications.
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Service. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you and we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so by modifying the browser settings. Check with your browser provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Tenorshare Service will not be available once cookies are disabled.
- Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create an Tenorshare account and use the Tenorshare Service, some information about your Tenorshare account and your account activity may be provided to other users of the Service. This may include the date and time you opened your account, the date and time you last logged into your account, and the number of messages you have posted to the forum.
Your Tenorshare forum nickname, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on Tenorshare Site, such as when you post messages to Tenorshare forum. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the forum.
Any image, text and information that you submit to the Tenorshare Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit to the Site in these instances.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
Tenorshare may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (1) to comply with any law, legal process, and/or requests from government authorities within or outside your country of residence; (2) to protect and defend the rights or property of Tenorshare; (3) to enforce our Terms of Service; (4) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Tenorshare, the operation of the Service or the general public; or (5) for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- Protection of Personal Information
- Tenorshare takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
The online services offered by Tenorshare and its affiliates use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages where personal information is collected (for example, credit card and other payment information). To use these services, we recommend you use an SSL-enabled browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it's transmitted over the Internet.
- Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
- Access to Personal Information
- If you have an Tenorshare account, you may update or correct your personal profile information at any time by visiting your account profile page.
For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access and support so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate, or delete the data if Tenorshare is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please contact Tenorshare customer support (http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/support/index.htm ) for such request. If you do not want to receive any marketing or promotional email from Tenorshare, you can either choose the opt-out option where it is available or contact Tenorshare customer support (http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/support/index.htm ).
- The Service is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13. We require that use of the Service and all purchases made through it be by individuals who are 13 years of age or older. Tenorshare does not permit registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. If Tenorshare learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Third-Party Sites and Services
- International Users
Copyright © 2007-2015 Tenorshare Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.