1. Please note there would be an item in the shopping cart named "Extended Download Service" which is selected by default. You can simply remove this item by clicking the button in the shopping list, or ticking the "Remove" checkbox.
2. The online ordering is 100% secure! All data exchanged during the payment process is SSL-secured.
3. Our system will automatically send the registration info to your e-mail address once your order is validated.
4. Please add noreply-eng#shareit.com (replace # with @) to your white list to ensure our emails get to your inbox.
5. If you can't find out our emails in your inbox, please check the Spam emails.
6. If you don't receive the Email due to instable network or other impersonal reasons, please feel free to contact us.
7. Legally resetting or unlocking your own password is certainly a legitimate practice! Hacking into someone else's account without their permission is quite probably illegal!
8. Kindly remind that we won't send any E-mails that use Bitcoin as a transaction to you in any form. Please do not believe.
Windows Password Recovery Tool is owned by and part of PassFab. Since 2010, PassFab has brought a spirit of innovation to the development of a range of award-winning products that includes Windows password recovery, iPhone password recovery, PDF tools, etc.
Our customers cover major corporations, schools, government, law enforcement, home and business users internationally. We have helped over 1000,000 satisfied users reset their Windows passwords and successfully log back into Windows without losing their important data.
PassFab keeps continuously innovating and developing our technology and services, to provide the best user experience in password recovery. We believe that PassFab will be your good assistant in routine work and life.
If you have any technical questions in the process of using Windows Password Recovery Tool products, please be free to contact us. We will be very glad to help you. Usually you will have an answer within 24 hours in working days.
Please submit the following information in the online form:
1. Which operating system do you run?
2. Where and when have you purchased our software?
3. What is the number of your Order ID?
4. Did you receive an error message? If yes what exactly does it read?
5. Can the problem be duplicated?
6. If possible an attached screenshot.
Click here to contact us!