iPhone 6 Data Recovery for Mac is needed when:
- Deleted important contacts, photos, text messages, etc. by mistake.
- iPhone 6/6 Plus gets physically-damaged (including screen damage), lost or stolen.
- iPhone 6/6 Plus becomes inaccessible due to black/white screen, system error or forget lock-screen passcode.
- Jailbreak or factory reset results in losing important files on iPhone 6/6 Plus.
- iOS 11 update causes data loss on iPhone 6/6 Plus.
Recover up to 20 Types of iPhone 6/6 Plus Files
- Recover media files including Photos, Videos, Voice Memos and SMS Attachments to separate folder.
- Retrieve text files including Messages, Notes, Calendar and Reminders to .txt, .xls or .xml files.
- Recover App data including WhatsApp, Instagram, Kindle, Viber and more.
3 Ways to Recover iPhone 6/6 Plus Data on Mac
iPhone 6 Data Recovery for Mac offers you 3 way to recover inexplicably lost or accidently deleted data on Mac OS X.
- Recover iPhone 6/6 Plus Data from iTunes Backup: No need to connect iPhone 6/6 Plus to Mac. And it's especially useful when iPhone 6 is lost, stolen or physically damaged.
- Retrieve iPhone 6/6 Plus Data from iCloud Backup: Selectively download the iCloud backup to Mac. And it won't overwrite the current data.
- Restore Data directly from iPhone 6/6 Plus: Make sure iPhone 6/6 Plus can be well-connected to Mac. And neither iTunes backup nor iCloud backup is needed.
Users of iPhone 6 Data Recovery for Mac Have Surpassed 770,000+ Worldwide.
The user evaluation
Thank god! I successfully retrieved the important contacts from iTunes backup immediately when my iPhone 6 got stolen or I'll burden a big loss!
|-- Lillian from USA|